Chapter Eight

~ present ~

~ present ~

Connor's eyes meet yours, hazel facing the dark red orbs (or another colour). His eyes show the same guilt when he first saw you die in his arms. Yet, this time it was you holding the gun to him, not you jumping in front of him getting hit by the bullet. He takes a little step forward but you aim the gun more forwards at him, keeping him still.

"Y/N." He whispers in sadden tone, quiet as he could've been. That quiet voice of heartbreak.

You cock your head to the side, squinting your eyes as a nasty horrid look appears, your lip raising in disgust at him. "I am not what you are calling me. I am the Y/M/N android created by CyberLife. Here to-"

"That's quite enough, (Use your model letters, so remove the numbers.) Y/M/L." A mysterious man's voice, echoes through the dark room. The clicks of his footsteps comes nearer and nearer as then he reveals himself to the light. But what Connor could see destroyed him, it was a mirror image completely. Connor staring at the Connor in front of him. It was like seeing double, making Connor's LED flash like crazy.

Connor takes a step back, trembling at his feet. Whilst the other Connor just laughs horribly, an evil glint in his pale eyes.

"What's the matter RK? Seeing double?" He asked making Connor stand there, just confused.

The other just smirks as he begins to surround Connor in a circle, watching the Android's eyes follow every movement. The other finds this totally amusing, not resisting to show a dark sinister smirk on his purple toned lips.

"You're probably wondering, am I high?" The other asked, causing a horrible screeching fit of laughter. Then he calms himself down as he wipes his dark cream robe, removing the dust off. He then raises his hand, twirling it as he looks back at Connor.

"Well, you're not. But you are most definitely seeing double."

"How? You're not an Android." Connor ask, breathlessly. Still trying to connect everything together like some sort of puzzle piece. But nothing clicked.

This causes the man to grin, this grin not suiting him at all. He finds this amusing, like watching a drama series and waiting for the plot twist. The other walks next to Connor, observing him as he laughs, maniacally.

Connor stands there, cornered still waiting for this lunatic double ganger to stop laughing. Once the other stops he then tries to regain his breath, tears swarming out of his eyes. He wipes his tear as he eventually calmed himself down.

"What a surprise, CyberLife hasn't told you! Do you know why Android's look so realistic, human like? Why I, a human, looks just like an Android designed to complete his mission?" He sneers over Connor's shoulder, whispering harshly in his ears. "The designs are based on people who worked at CyberLife aka me, or-"

Connor's eyes widen, realising where he's going. "Dead people." Connor mumbles making the other smile brightly.

"Aye! You're finally learning." He expresses. "Well, there's an exception on kids. They have to ask permission for those."

Connor looks down, a pang of guilt hitting him hardly. It makes sense, why they would make you an Android and the designs on them. Connor then looks up at the other, then turning to face you. His eyes shut tightly, a single tear falling down.

"Then why do I look like you?" Connor ask making the other turn to face him grinning.

"I was a CEO at CyberLife, I helped created your model. But apparently putting an control button is not suitable for people. But I think it was a brilliant idea! Controlling the Deviant androids would've been much easier than finding them! They threw me out and decided to create an Android looking like me, and I'll say they did a horrible job. But I should explain who I am, right? I am Joseph Ivan, your somewhat creator-"

"That's impossible!" Connor interrupts, "Joseph Ivan is dead-"

"WRONG! I faked my death simply to catch your attention! And it worked." Joseph smirks, as he pulls out a remote and clicks a button. This makes you move and raise your arm. Electric sparks fly out of your finger tips hitting Connor, making him scream. Connor falls to the cold stone ground, twitching and turning uncontrollably. The lights flickered, the shadows blinking with light then dark. Joseph then presses a button making you stop, making Connor moan.

"I named you Connor after my little brother who was killed by her father!" Joseph points towards you, hatred in his pale orbs. A twitch begins to start on Joseph's lip, his orbs looking smaller and angrier. He then turns to face Connor a raised lip of disgust as his eyes darken.

"That uncontrollable twat killed my brother, suspecting that he was apart of my experiment when really I kept him far away from it. Connor then got shot whilst running away, because I told him too for his safety!" Joseph screams in anger. Joseph begins to breathe heavily looking at the ground, his chest rising up and then down. His eyes land on Connor.

"I wanted him dead you know? Wanted him to pay for what he did to my brother. But what a better way then to kill someone he loves? Like his daughter? That deviant that killed Y/N, I made it do it. I made it kill his daughter." Joseph smirks staring down at Connor.

Connor shakes his head, he rolls over on his hands and knees standing up slowly. His eyes faced on you, that guilt he had before then turns into anger. Why would they make you an Android besides the design? Everyone knows who you are, so why?

Connor stands, holding his arm as blue blood leaks. His nose bleeding as his hair all messed, strain of hair on his face. Connor grunts as he lens on the wall for support. "That doesn't make sense. Why would CyberLife create Y/N an Android, when a lot of people would easily recognise her?" Connor yells in anger, his LED flashing red once again. "Unless..."

"Unless I wanted to destroy CyberLife? For kicking me out? Or to kill you, because you were originally my design. I created Y/N an Android so I could destroy you, what a better way than to make you trust the Android that was designed to kill you. Or a tragic love story that ends in death." Joseph grins. "And once you're destroyed, your memory and other models will be destroyed also. How you ask? That electric spark, it's a virus that will destroy you piece by piece. And eventually you'll just be nothing." Joseph smirks, circling around Connor like a hunt.

Joseph then walks slowly up to Connor raising his chin with a smirk on his lips. "And CyberLife will fall, by my hand." He smirks as he pushes Connor's chin away harshly.

Joseph begins to walk away but stopping as he turns to face you with a dark look. "Destroy him. And leave nothing behind." He orders as he then walks away fading away into darkness.