☁️✨

"Hello my beautiful kiwis! Today I am back with yet another vlog. Right now I am in my hotel room in New York and in a couple hours I am going to meet up with my boyfriend Finn.

Y/N continued talking to her camera about her plans until she saw the time. She put on a random outfit for the day and walked out into the busy streets of New York City.

She pulled out her camera from her worn out red Kanken. "Hey guys so I'm back and I am currently on my way to a record shop to meet up with Finn for the day !" She said enthusiastically.

"Our plans for today are go to the record shop, go to the container store to by some new stuff for my apartment, and then maybe go to a cafe or a diner for some food."

Y/N continued talking until she reached the Record Shop.

Y/N then flipped her camera to the rear facing view. She pointed it directly to a figure getting out of a car making sure not to get he license plate on film.

She then hurried her pace as she shouted "OH MY GOD FINN WOLFHARD COULD I HAVE A PICTURE ?!1!1!" In a joking manner.

Finn laughed along with her and said "Anything for a fan of mine." while kissing her cheek.

After goofing off in the record shop and being kicked out Y/N decided to stop filming and enjoy the day with her boyfriend for a while.

"There were a group of kids probably a bit younger than the two of you playing the guitar and singing Mr. Brightside by
The Killers.

You guys being the random couple that you are began to dance as if you were in a classic indie movie.
————

You and Finn had arrived at the Container store and took one cart each.

You guys begin to fill it with things you would need for your new apartment.

"You're getting furniture next week right ?" Finn asked

"Yeah and I get my bed frame tomorrow" she replied.

Finn's arms snakes around Y/N's waist as he held her close. He put his head in the crook of her neck and mumbled into her hair.

"You're getting your first apartment and your a huge YouTube star. Don't forget about me when your famous bubba" Finn said quietly

Y/N looked at him in complete adoration. "Says the actor/rockstar" she said while tightly wrapping her arms around her loving boyfriend.

He couple stayed like that and then after buying the necessities decided the would order take out and Y/N would film the rest of her vlog the next day.

The rest of the day was spent arguing over what type of chips were better and what movie to watch.

You two were truly the perfect couple. And no one could ever separated the two of you.