Long Time, No See

Introduction
What a wonderful day. Aaron and Blaze spotted a red house with good spacing and area size and they bought it but where did they buy it? Your answer, Lover's Lane. Aaron and Blaze went to Ikea to buy furniture, appliances, and decorations. They got back home and started finishing their house. After the house was finished, they both took a shower and played.
(You know what I mean)
After they took a shower, wore their clothes, and ate lunch, they here a knock on their door and Aaron went to answer it. Suprisingly, the person knocking the door is his friends.
Aar: Coming. (Opens the door)
Who is it-
Others: Aaron!
They all went for a group hug.
Aar: What are you guys doing here?
Aph: We came to say hello, of course.
You living alone?
(Blaze then suddenly runs to the roof of the house)
Aar: Yeah, I am.
Kat: Really?
Gar: Of course he is. He's become a man.
Zan: Yeah. Nothing to be red about.(Pun intended)
Aar: Haha. Very funny.😒😒
Kaw: Can Aaron-Kun let us come in?
Aar: Sure.
Everyone takes a look around the house. Aphmau then calls everyone to go outside.
Aph: Ok guys. Since all of us friends live together at the same street, I plan to have a party tonight at my place.
Everyone was happy to celebrate. They all went home and started preparing themselves for the party.
(A few hours later)
Aar: Blaze? You here? (Blaze comes down from the roof)
Bla: Yeah.
Aar: Why did you run off to the roof?
Bla: Because, we haven't told them the truth.
Aar: Oh yeah. Good point.
Bla: So, are you going to the party?
Aar: Of course. You just make yourself at home while I'm at Aphmau's house.
Bla: Ok. See you later babe.
Aar: You too.
Aaron goes to Aphmau's house to party. But at first, they didn't party. They first had a conversation about what has been going on. Of course. They didn't see each other for a long time. And so they had fun after the party ended. Everyone went back to their houses and all slept. Good night everyone.

Hey guys! It's Love!Sans back for another book. Yep. I wasn't just gonna let the story end there. I have inspired myself to make this a book series. Also, I changed my username from RedShips to LoveSans15 but in the book, I use Love!Sans. I also like Undertale and
I was searching for a Sans making a heart but instead, I see a Love version of Sans and I use it. This is taken from an Amino group logo. Sorry for those who love or join the Love!Sans group. I just needed to find a new profile. But, if you let me keep it, I will support your group. Also, it has made me think of a new ship. But I don't want to make the ship. You LoveTale lovers do it. I don't know whether there is already a ship named 'Lust in Love' or not. But if there is, I support it.
That's all for now. See you in the next part.