Chapter 49

"You goddamn drunkards." I try to clean up the pieces of glass, but Armani keeps trying to tickle me.

Jesus Christ.

Those bastards even ate off most of the damn cake. 

"Bay, let me do it." Issac says and rests his hand on my hand that is around the broomstick.

I look up at him and butterflies flutter around in my stomach. I nod my head and give him the broom. He gives me a look that tells me he is feeling exactly what I am feeling right now. My lip tingles as I replay the epic kiss Issac and I just shared and my body is itching for me to kiss him again.

I walk over to Cartier who is sipping on some water while watching Dance Academy on Netflix. Victoria is knocked out as well as Sienna. It looks like Asher got stabbed with a piece of the shattered glass of the vase, so Zoe is helping get the shard out and help him not bleed out.

Despite everything Asher did, I really hope he could change because I really ship him and Zoe. 

I check the time to see that it is 12 pm. I want them all out, but how?

Wait.

Victoria and Cartier both live in the same subdivision, so Victoria can go with Cartier since Cartier is sober. Sienna could tag along. Asher and Armani are both wasted so I don't know how to get them home. They live in the same neighborhood as Cartier though, but I won't put Cartier though that.

"What happen?" Cartier asks.

"Tryna figure out how to get these guys out."

"I can drop them. I will use Asher's car. We don't live far anyway" 

"No, Cartier I won't let you have to handle all these people."

"You and Issac obviously need some...alone time and I think me getting these drunk teenagers out of here would help. I insist."

"God thank you Cartier, I don't know how to thank you."

"Thank me" she gets up. "By getting together with Issac. Issac is a good guy and he deserves happiness after what Victoria put him through. Don't tell her I said that." she winks and helps pull her friends up. I help her get everyone into Asher's car. Zoe helps Asher into the car and Cartier hops into the driver's seat and gives me a wave before driving off. I head back into the house and close the door behind me. Issac has swept up all the stray pieces of glass and has fixed back up the living room and has rid the place of stray beer bottles and such forth. 

When Issac looks over to me, I gesture to upstairs and I walk upstairs with him following behind me. I open back up my room door and I walk over to my bed. I lift up the pillow and pull out the scrapbook I made, Issac's last birthday gift. I kick off my heels and I walk over to Issac with the scrapbook. I give him the scrapbook and he looks at it amused. 

"This is your last birthday present. It is a scrapbook of pictures of all the adventures we went on. Picture of just..us."

He flips open the book and looks through the pages slowly cherishing every memory of our friendship.

"You did all of this?"

"Well Issac who else would have these pictures? Hmm. Elsa?"

He gives me a pointed look and a smirk forms on my face.

"You are amazing." He mutters and I feel heat rush up to my cheeks. He closes the album and rests it gently on the table behind him. He walks over to me slowly with a half smirk on his face.

"So Bay Stewart, no one is in the house, what would you like to do?"

"You" I say and capture his lips with my own.