Kitten[13]

I checked stats and it turns out the comments are most being given when I actually remind you guys! Of course you guys don't have to comment but it always really helps with popularity and getting comments often helps me improve.

Also, like it's crazy how quick the chapters get reads, I'm nearly in tears, I started off with books that only got one read per chapter, and here I am getting 300 reads on individual chapters.

Thank you so much.

It had been a busy day of work, you woke up around four am, wrote on a post-it note to tell Yoongi to sleep in, and that he didn't need to come with you, before you left at a sharp five am, worked for a long eight hours, went shopping for outfits for Namjoon's party and got home at around four pm.

When you finally got home, you had quickly discarded your expensive looking jacket and bagged goods before walking straight toward your bedroom.

You didn't bother peering in, it was your room, you shouldn't have to. You strutted in, seeing Yoongi annoyedly typing away on the laptop you had gifted him with, his eyes darkly narrowed as his slim fingers typed away, he was invested with what he was doing but bothered at the same time, it was easy to tell.

You gave him a little spin on your heels, you were in a decent mood for someone who had worked all day, guessing, you were probably just happy to be home and have the ability to see Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes had flicked up from the screen, but other then that nothing moved.

He was in all black, a black shirt, and jeans he had ruffled black hair (definitely unbrushed) and a beanie, covering the animalistic ears on his head.

He had smelt you as soon as you were in the building, he could always smell your vanilla scented perfume, and although he was more then just excited to see you, he definitely didn't act as though he was.

He was annoyed, grumpy and flustered. He was alone all day with nothing to do and he had no phone to ring you with so the two of you could talk.

So he only watched, he didn't speak, and he stopped moving his fingers on top of the keyboard.

He *cough* admirably watched you, although he tried not to admit it to himself nor you as you spun twice before lying onto the bed he was in.

You sighed, your body going limp on top of the legs under the blankets. Yoongi only rolled his eyes, and although he didn't think you saw...

You did.

All relaxation left your body, and as soon as you moved your upper body up to sit eye to eye with the Kitten, all that calmness turned into the upset churn coming from your stomach.

Punish. Your brain screamed.

"Min Yoongi!" You barked, giving him an incredulous look, he tried to stare with enough power as you did, with icy cold eyes, but when he met your own brown ones, the ice melted.

"What did I say about rolling your eyes? Again? Seriously? Should I start rolling my eyes when you tal—"

"I didn't even roll my eyes!" Yoongi explained. "I was looking up at the ceiling."

You only rolled your eyes back in retaliation, which ticked off his temper.

"Why can't I roll—"

You rolled your eyes again, and this time, your 'rolling of the eye balls' was not subtle, leaning closer to his face and showing how well you could roll your eyes was the weirdest way of saying it.

As you moved back, watching the anger radiate on his face, you shut his computer with your right hand, and snagged his beanie with your left.

Then you didn't just run, you sprinted.

Although the kitten always acted lazy, you could already feel him right behind you when you ran around the lounge room's long couch. He was quick to follow, chasing you around it as you sped around it again.

It had gone on for a few laps, Yoongi growling and trying to snatch at your hands as you continuously laughed at him.

"Catch me loser! You can't, you're too sl— Eeik" as soon as the words left your lips, the Kitten had thrusted himself over the couch and wrapped himself around you before slamming you into the couch.

With muffled screams, came pecks across the face. Yoongi was peacefully sitting on top of you, his hands gripping your cheeks as he nuzzled his head into your neck.

When he regained realisation. He jumped back. "Yah! You don't deserve kisses you evil— lady!"

You only rolled your eyes, in which he jokingly copied, before getting comfortable on top of you, sitting between your legs.

It was silent, you both were getting soft between each other embraces, both in each tigers own mindsets, wording about many things, but most of all one problem, they were facing.

"I have something to say." Yoongi muttered, his head resting against your chest as he slowly grasped back the beanie and threw it across the room.

Which only confused you entirely.

"Uh—"

"Shush." Yoongi whispered, placing his finger against your lips and giving you a warning look.

When he watched you relax and nod in content, he spoke.

"I'm on heat, you know that." He muttered. "And.... the more and more I go through heat without producing a newborn with a mate, the harder it gets to control the urges." He gulped, looking nervously at your eyes as you raised an eye brow.

"So... I—" it was silent, till he seemed to get confident enough to bluntly just spit it out.

"I like you a lot and when time comes I want you to have my Kits."

The air was thick, the girls eyes had widened, and her heart beating rapidly in her chest seemed to be the only thing he could hear.

Fuck, I shouldn't have said that. The kitten whimpered to himself, his eyes seemed to gradually tear.

"You're my mate, Tao." He sighed, hiding the pain in his voice, he slowly stood from the couch.

His throat was dry, head pounding. Was he rejected? Was he overreacting? He didn't even want to look over, he didn't want to be ashamed.

He dropped his head, ears sagging, as too his tail. No excitement was seen anymore, he couldn't bare it.

"Yoongi." You called, worry evident in your tone. "Y—"

"No." He whimpered. "I know, you don't need to remind me..."

Heart hammering heavy in his chest, he moved to leave the apartment, and most probably never come back.

It was that deep feeling in his chest which told him to hurt her back, make her feel the pain your dealing with. Because as any living being, everyone wants revenge, at most points it's the smallest things.

His ears rang, eyes blurred with angry and upset tears. His world had stopped, was he... shaking?