moving to mystreet!!!

Yn = your name
Fc = favorite color/s
Hc= hair color

       As I arrive at my new house after a 9 hour drive I notice that only a few houses are actually being lived in Which confused me because the person that I bought the house from said the neighborhood was very popular. Oh well. I pull into the garage and open the car door. Before entering the house I make sure that the garage door is closed and locked then run in letting my ears and tail out. They are an aqua blue color with gold speckles. My hair is also a aqua color, I mean it is my favorite color.

           Just as I put my ears and tail away someone knocks on the door. As I open the door I see a shorter girl with bright  purple tips in her long black hair, she has dark purple eyes and a bright smile.

                          "Hi I'm aphmau, welcome to the neighborhood!" She said her smile some how getting bigger "hi I'm y/n." I say back, after a few awkward momments she says she has to go and turns sprinting down the street. I just slam the door and go upstairs to sleep.

              Aphmau's pov

          "Aaron!" I scream as soon as I reach his house and enter " Upstairs." He replies calmly "How are you so calm!" I say at the top of my lungs " Y/N just moved into the neighborhood today!" I say trying to get my point across "so??" Is all he said "OMG do I need to remind you that ZANE BULLIED HER ALL OF HIGHSCHOOL!, What if he goes back to Being a jerk when he sees her! I know that no one really likes him but at least he isn't doing the crap he was in highschool!" I say frustrated "  Calm down aph, if he really changes back to that time then he changes. Besides did she even recognize you?" He asks "no I left as soon as I realized that it was her." I say trying to calm down like he said "but something is off about her she was wearing a aqua blue bandana around her eyes, did she wear one in highschool and I just don't remember?" I ask him " No not that I know of, hum that is kinda odd but maybe something happened and she got into a incident and some how hurt her eyes?" He says trying to come up with reasons to wear a bandanna over your eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys that was the end of chapter 1 what do you guys (and gals or anything else you go by, not trying to hate or leave people out) think? If you have any suggestions for where you guys kinda want this to go let me know in the comments section <3 Thanks again for reading my story! See you soon my power pups :)