Chapter 40: Missy & Tiger

Jisoo and Jennie went out to visit her mother's graveyard. a nice bouquet she held in her hand whilst in the other she held Jisoo's, it's been awhile since she last visited. maybe a couple of months or so.

"Hey Mom, i brought flowers" Jennie said with a wide smile. "and also my wife.." she chuckled and looks at Jisoo. "Ex-wife?" Jisoo said.

"nah, we'll be getting married soon so from now on you're my wife" Jisoo smiles and bends down to take a better look at the grave.

she lets out a sigh and stares at the grave, "I'm sorry eomma.." Jisoo starts and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry I broke a promise.. I-"
Jisoo stops talking when Jennie holds her hand giving it a tight squeeze.

"it's over Jisoo.. you don't have to say sorry, you already did and that's enough" she says, she knew Jisoo will cry and she didn't want any drama for today. she didn't want Jisoo to feel even more guilty than she already is and Jennie can feel how guilty she is.

The way Jisoo has to take seconds before saying something, the way Jisoo always kisses her with pure passion and pure love, and the way she tries and build her relationship with Jieun.

The way Jisoo has to always tell her I love you often, she would always say sorry even in her sleep and by that the pain in her heart had faded away and replaced by joy Jisoo always gives her.

"Jennie.. I'm so sorry for what happened to her.. I-I.."

"ssh.. it's okay, it wasn't anybody's desire to happen, it just happened. you don't have to be sorry plus stop crying! we're supposed to be having fun today!" she cheers her up.

Jisoo sobs and looks at her woth tearied eyes "Jennie I love you" she said hugging her.

"I know, you tell me all the time and i love you too"

"I don't want you to forget." Jisoo says.

"I don't think I will Jisoo, like seriously, you tell me all the time, remember that time when you would always open the door to my office and you'd say 'I love you~' then you leave, it always cracks me up and... I find it very sweet"

"I know.. it's just that I really don't want you to forget" Jisoo laughs.

"well Missy, you count on that" she winked.

•••••

"Jennie where are we going?"

"for the nth time, I told you we'll just get there then you'll see" Jennie sighed.

"can you atleast give a clue?" Jisoo pokes her side.

"fine.. coconut trees"

the beach? but it's impossible, we didn't pack any clothes.

"the park?"

"What? No! I told you just wait and we'll get there!"

•••••

June 14th 1986

"students, we'll be setting the venue to Jeju island, pack your things and everything you need, we have to stay there for 3 days"

They will be going on a educational trip, all the things they will learn will be included in the final exams so everyone had to go.

Jennie who was packing in their shared room with Jisoo suddenly heard the door swing open revealing a short red haired girl.

"what are you doing here Jihyo?" she asked with slight irritation, the girl never actually comes to their dorm and this is the first time she did.