Chapter 2

Yui POV

God what is it with Iris and why does everyone keep calling her Dru! I hate all of them, Geez, I wish I am somewhere else other then here. I walked around the rose garden alone. It was really foggy while I walked around. I soon stopped when a dark figure walked towards me and appeared a blonde boy with one of his eye covered.

"Hello, Masochist Neko-Chan. Would you like to come with us the easy way or the hard way?" He asked smirking.

My eyes widen and I ran the opposite direction.

"I'll take that as the hard way!" He shouted and laughed in the distance.

I then hit a hard wall and it held my arm. I looked up to see a brown haired guy who had a stern look.

"Stop fighting and just come with us, Sow." He says and I yanked my arm away then ran again.

"Azusa don't let her get away!" He shouted.

The fog got thicker and I stopped my tracks looking around for the mansion. I felt my waist was wrapped up and turned my head to see a boy covered in bandages.

"Come...with us...my eve." He says slowly and I pushed him away then ran straight.

I saw the stairs and was so happy until I stopped on my tracks when a figure appeared. He has black hair and pale skin like the others. As I was about to run again I looked around to see all of them surrounding me. My legs began to shake from fear and I turned my head to see the black haired boy reaching and that's when darkness consumed me.

Dru POV

I sat up breathing heavily when I saw Yui kidnapped by four unknown men. Who are they? Where they the same ones as the four dark figures with gold eyes? I have to save from them. I stood up and started to grab my dagger that I use on Yui including the book from my mother and Yui's picture. I wrote a letter to my brothers and left it as I put my stuff inside the bag including some clothes. I opened the window to the balcony and jumped off landing with a roll.

It wasn't foggy like before and I began to run to the forest as fast as I can after I put the bag on. I stopped at the middle as I breath heavily.

"What direction? Please nature, please take me to my sister." I pleaded and a butterfly appeared in front of me.

I held my hand out as it gently landed on it. He has red wings with circle around as a design.

"Will you take me to my sister?" I asked as he moved his wings up and down telling me yes.

He flew off my hand and flew straight as I started to follow it. I didn't know how much I walked, but it was almost dawn. We made it to another mansion like the Sakamakis' but in a different design and it's at the middle of nowhere. The butterfly flew up and I smiled. I walked towards the manor and looked at the door.

"Should I do it the formal way or the sneaky way?" I asked myself.

"If I do the sneaky way, I might die and if I do the formal way...I might die as well." I sighed and did the formal way.

I rang the door bell. I waited until the door opened by a brown hair tall man. His face was stern and if you make one wrong move he'll just rip you into two.

"Need something?" He asked with a deep voice and a tone of annoyance.

"I'm looking for this girl. Have you seen her?" I asked showing him a picture.

He took it from my hand before throwing it at my face.

"She's not here. So get lost." He then slapped the door hard.