Mida Rana x fem!reader

For Jessica12223
(Edited January 8th 2020)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This semester our actual  teacher quit. I wonder who are teacher will be.
I entered the class a lot of people were already in there seats, but no teacher.
I sat down next to Hayato, I grabbed a book from my bag and started reading.

The door sled open and a inappropriate woman came in.
"Hello, I'll be your teacher for now. "She said smirking "I'm sorry I was late. "

Hayato smirked "Isn't she hot. "He whispered to me. She is kinda hot, but I prefer the other teacher. Her breasts will distract me-I mean the others.
She looked at me surprised, maybe surprised that I'm not flustered like the others. Her face quickly turned into a smirk.

Her  P.O.V

All the boys and girls were blushing at that I smirked at. I looked to see a girl with (h/c) and (h/c)  eyes. She wasn't blushing or even looking at my breasts. I was shocked but then I realized... I just have to make her fall for me. This will be a fun half of a semester.

P.O.V few days later..

"I wish I was like sensei Rana. "Saki said. "What do you mean? "I asked Saki. "She makes all the boys fall for her maybe even the girls. "She said squeezing her breasts. "Do my boobs look small ? "She asked.

I blushed,"How I'm I supposed to know!? "

She shrugged "I wish I could make girls go lesbian or bisexual, "she said looking at the sky.

"Your making this conversation awkward, "I told her.

She smiled, "You're right."

After that we gladly talked about something else.

'I wish I could make girls like me too..'

Sadly it was time for that class.

"Ugh.. "I groaned. Saki and me were both walking to her class.

I sled the door opened and casually sat at my desk.

The lesson began and I couldn't help, but stare at her chest, I felt my mouth drooling. I wiped my drool from my mouth.

Why does she always make me so... Nevermind.

After class..

The bell rang signaling that it was the end of the day. I was picking up my supplies and putting them in my bag.

"Ms. (L/n), please stay after class please, "She said looking at me. I blushed red, but nodded.

After everyone left, she leaned on the desk her face close to mine, "Ms. (L/n) what is the reason for not paying attention in my class."

"Uhh. I-I have no r-reason,"I said trying to not look at her breasts.

"No reason? Well then we need a punishment, don't we? "She asked.

I shook my head no, "We don't really need one. I promise I'll pay attention for now on,"I said smiling nervously.

She smirked "You think you'll get away that easily.. Stand up,"She ordered.

I stood up,"You may go. "She said.

I smiled, and grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

Before I could make it to the door a force pushed me to the wall near the door.

Mida was pinning me to the wall. Her hands were grabbing my hands, my arms were above my head. She licked her lips, "I decide if you get a punishment,"She said seductively. She licked my lips. I gasped, shocked that she did that.

She slipped her tongue into my mouth. She wanted to explore my mouth. I was wrestling with her. She won easily.

When she realized I wasn't going to run, she let go of my arms. Her arms was tracing my body.

We had a good make out session until she pulled away from the kiss, a trail of saliva connected with both of out lips. "We will have a private class at my house. "She said grabbing my butt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel so perverted 😢... Well did you like it? sorry