Chapter 4- Captured

Disclaimer - Not all dialogue is written by me. All rights go to Marvel for their dialogue and characters that are not my own. 

I stand in the dark, waiting for the right moment to ambush the infamous Ulysses Klaue. Ultron said that Klaue is the next step in our plan and that if we don't get we need, it's game over. I didn't come this far too lose. The fun's just getting started.

Like I told Ultron before, I don't remember any of my kills. But when I killed Strucker, it was instinct. It felt like I had done the action dozens of times before hand. My mind didn't know what to do but my body did.  I didn't even flinch when I pulled the trigger. Most people would be scarred by the memory, but I use it as fuel. A dry log added to the burning flame of revenge. I had gotten mine thanks to Ultron, now it's my turn to help him get his. 

As I wait in the darkness, I feel Pietro speed in front of Wanda and I as we wait to strike. I tilt my head as my ears take in the panicked screams of the workers down below. Once the echoes of their fear dissipate, I look to Pietro and nod. He nods back at me before speeding into the room. I hear a gun fire, alerting Wanda to her brother's possible demise, but I hold my arm in front of her. I slowly stalk through the doorway with Wanda right behind me. Once I enter, Pietro has his arms crossed while Klaue has a knowing look plastered over his face. Wanda stays in the doorway, just a few inches away from me. I slowly force my body to become intangible before gently grabbing Wanda's arm. 

"The Enhanced. Strucker's prized pupils." Klaue chuckles before turning to me. "And their bodyguard."

When Klaue gets no reaction from me, he continues to speak, testing my patience.

"You know, the last time I saw you, you were one of their brainwashed slaves," Klaue says.

"Well, it takes one to know one." I spit. Klaue laughs at my comment before sitting down and grabbing a tin full of candies. 

"Do you want one?" he offers. I stand in the same position I was in before and glare at the salesman. The twins stay perfectly still as he waves the tin around. After Klaue notices our disinterest. he returns the tin back to his desk.

"I was sorry to hear about Strucker." Klaue comments, the mention of the man's name sending a violent shiver down my spine. "But he knew what kind of world he was helping to create. Human life, not a growth market."

Pietro and Wanda glance at each other in worry, obviously clueless to what Klaue was talking about. Klaue quickly picks up on it and chuckles lightly.

"Is this your first time intimidating someone? Because then I'm afraid I'm not that afraid," he tells us, a sly grin appearing after his words. Wanda steps forward, causing me to lose my grip on her arm.

"Everybody is afraid of something." Wanda comments, a dark tone to her voice.

"Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights disco lights... to hypnotize their prey.  I saw a documentary. It was terrifying. " Klaue rambles on and on while making gestures and odd noises. I shake my head in frustration and scoff quietly. He's deflecting, purposely not answering the question that obviously lies in the air. The twins are clueless but I am not. Pietro speeds to the candy dish and takes a candy. He sees my glare at him but he returns it with a childish smirk. Klaue ignores Pietro and turns to Wanda.

"If you're going to fiddle with my brain and me see one of those cuttlefish... then I know you're the man in charge. I only deal with the man in charge." Klaue states as he stands from his seat. As he gets closer to us, I see Ultron appear in the glass behind him and the smallest smirk escapes my lips. 

Ultron instantly breaks through the glass and throws Klaue onto the floor outside his office. I follow him closely, an evil smirk taking residence on my face. I fade through Ultron and I stand beside him, becoming solid once more.