Nya scheme

Next morning Cole and Jay decided to go out to ninjago. They went to the park, ran from fangirls, got ice cream and saw a movie. Everything was going great but what they didn't know was two people were after them. Yesterday that night Nya was plotting and planning on breaking Cole and Jay up.

Nya "I wish I could get help."

Nadakhan appeared smirking then Nya gasped backing away. Nadakhan chuckle coming near her.

Nadakhan "Your wish is my command."

Nya "But how? We got rid of you."

Nadakhan "You did. But sooner or later someone pick me up and they wished. I came back to destroy the ninja but I could not help when I heard you wish for Cole and Jay to be pulled away from each other. I can help you."

Nya "You will?"

Nadakhan "Yes~"

He smirk and Nya look at him suspiciously.

Nya "What do you want out of this?"

Nadakhan laugh evily. Now we go back to Cole and Jay. Cole looks at something interesting. Jay look at him.

Jay "Cole?"

Cole "Sorry. Um...Why don't we go to the festival?"

Jay "Sure. What were you looking at earlier?"

Cole "Nothing important"

Jay "Oh. Okay."

They go to the festival together and have fun. They wear masks, do some strength games, and eat. Jay ask Cole to dance and Cole shake his head.

Cole "I'm not good at dancing."

Jay "Me either" 

Cole sigh and gets up. He dance with Jay and Jay blush slow dancing with him. They look at each other and kiss. After they had fun together they went back to the bounty. Jay left Cole to go get some training with Lloyd. Cole sigh happily and was bout to go talk with Kai when Nya appeared smiling.

Nya "Hi Cole."

Meanwhile Jay and Lloyd training. Lloyd kicks but Jay blocks and throw a punch. Lloyd dodge and knocks him back. Jay fell and rub his back and grab Lloyd hand.

Lloyd "You okay?"

Jay "Yeah. Hey, so....how did it go?"

Lloyd "Okay I guess. She's wants to tell her parents but I'm too scared to."

Jay "Come on, Lloyd. Your suppose to be the fearless one."

Lloyd "I know. But....There royalty and strict. I could get her in trouble."

Jay "What's the worst thing that could happen?"

Lloyd "Death."

Jay "Good talk. Lets go get something to eat."

Lloyd nods and they went inside to eat something but Jay looked in horror when he saw Nya kissing Cole. Cole push her away and glare. He then turns around to see Lloyd and Jay. Jay had tears in his eyes and ran to his room. Lloyd frowned then glare at Cole.

Lloyd "I hope your happy for what you did"

He went to see if Jay was okay. Cole eyes widen then he went make sure Jay was okay. He knocks on the door.

Cole "Jay? Please open up."

Jay "Go away!"

Cole "Jay, please. I'm sorry."

Jay "You never cared bout me."

Cole "Jay I do! Please. I'm sorry."

Jay "Go away. I don't want to talk to you."