Chapter 13

Yujin's POV

"Please switch with me!" I begged with my hands joined in front of me. I pushed out my lower lip in a pout and widened my eyes in desperation.

Yoongi just laughed at me. "Sorry, Yujin, the bottle has spoken." He threw a pointed look at the empty soda bottle that remained forgotten on the floor. I sent it a glare, even though it was an inanimate object.

Stupid spin the bottle.

Youngjae had suggested we gather in a circle and spin a bottle in the middle, so that whoever the bottle ended up pointing at on either side would end up roommates. The last remaining person would take the master bedroom for himself. Of course, by some play of fate, the final three in the circle had ended up being me, Yugyeom, and Jungkook. And when the bottle had been spun, of course, who else would it have landed on but me.

And Jungkook.

His eyes had immediately lit up then, seeing the results, while my face fell. Yugyeom's expression had been the exact opposite of mine, one of glee and relief, while mine was worried and despaired. Jungkook's smug face had not fallen ever since then, instead it had only grown watching my repeated failed attempts at trying to change rooms.

"Yoongi, come on! Please! I'll buy you beer next time, just please."

"Sounds tempting," Yoongi began, stroking his chin arrogantly. "But no." He grinned deviously.

I glared daggers at his mischievous expression. An arm hooked around the tops of my shoulders and I tilted my head to meet Jungkook's taunting gaze. "Trying to get away from me so soon, doll? I'm hurt." He smirked. Yoongi walked away with a certain glint in his eyes.

I flung his arm off and took several steps away. "Nowhere is far enough," I shot at him.

"Ouch," He deadpanned. "Well, I guess you're stuck with me, so you'll just have to make do," he shrugged.

I groaned. "Fine. But you are to stay away from my stuff at all times." I demanded.

"Aye, aye, captain." Jungkook saluted sarcastically.

~*~

It was now around 8 pm. After all of us had gotten settled in our rooms and unpacked our things, we had eaten lunch and hung out. Jin, Jaebum, Jinyoung, and Hoseok had all participated in cooking our meals, and surprisingly everything turned out deliciously.

I was getting dressed to join the boys for some night swimming in Bambam's pool. The fairy lights had been lit up and some soft music played in the background, creating a pleasant ambiance, and I was eager to get down there. I quickly slipped into the light blue bikini I had chosen earlier, satisfied with my appearance as I checked myself out in the mirror.

"Damn." A voice broke the silence. Shocked, I turned to see Jungkook by the now opened door with a hand grazing over his mouth and chin as he examined me head to toe. "I'm glad you actually brought that, doll, you look sexy."

I scowled at him with a disgusted look. "Don't you knock? And don't let it get to your head, I didn't bring it because you told me to." I fired at him, wrapping my arms around my exposed midriff.

Jungkook began to saunter inwards. "It's my room, too, I don't have to knock."

"Well," I tried to think of a retort but none came to mind. "Whatever, you still should, I could've been naked."

"A man can dream." He wistfully stated, and I threw the nearest object at him. He arched his eyebrow as he now held my hairbrush.

"You're disgusting." I spat.

Jungkook snickered, placing the brush on the vanity and walking further into the room, closer to where I stood. He leaned against the bedpost. "I'd like to think of it more as appreciative."

I snorted at his response and crossed my arms. "I'm pretty sure the only thing you can appreciate is food."

His eyes darkened slightly, his stare turning more intense and hot. He took careful steps forward. "Well, I certainly don't appreciate how revealing this," He snapped one of the straps of my bathing suit, and I jumped in surprise, "is when there are as many guys around as there are. You're lucky it's dark out, or I might not have let you leave this room at all looking like that."

I took a step away from him, my expression turning hostile. "What the hell makes you think you can just order me around? And that I'd actually listen to you?" I fumed with my fists clenched. Seriously, who did this guy think he was? How insufferable could he get?

Jungkook smirks, letting out a brief arrogant chuckle, his expression one of superiority as he once again stepped closer. I reciprocated with a step backwards, but I had unknowingly reached my bed, causing me to fall onto my back. Jungkook's eyes darkened as he leaned and hovered over me, placing his palms down on either side of my head. "I don't think you want to see me mad, doll."

I gulped at the intensity in his voice and manner, my cheeks beginning to flush as I placed a hand against his chest to keep some semblance of distance between us. I could feel his hard muscles straining as they kept him suspended in the air. "You get me mad all the time, I think it'd only be fair if I returned the favor."

Jungkook let out a brief, humorless chuckle. "Cute."

He dipped his head and grazed his nose, gently, across my neck and to my collarbone, causing me to shiver. My hand that was splayed against his chest bunched up his shirt as I clutched it like a lifeline. "Don't take your chances, doll, this could be a dangerous game you're playing at."

I felt a stinging sensation on my neck and it wasn't until he had already retreated that I realized his teeth had nipped at my skin. I sat up in shock, a hand covering the spot.

"That was a warning."

~*~

👀

OK THE IDOL MV FT NICKI CAME OUT AND-

I JUST-

AH

I LOVED IT SM especially bc there were more scenes from the choreo and more shots of the individual members they're just all so damn fine

I should've done the Idol challenge :// too bad I can't dance

also Nicki's lyrics in korean behind her was lit lmao