Chapter Fifty

~ Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. ~

The next day

Our alarm went off at six, I woke up with a smile on my face. Alec was still asleep so I switched the alarm off and I went to brush my teeth and have a quick shower. I got out and quickly put on a pair of blue jeans and a top, I tied my hair up in to a bun and walked in to Jett's room. He was still asleep. "Come on bud, time to wake up" I say lightly shaking him. He yawns and stretches. "Morning mommy." He says. "Good morning baby boy." I say lifting him up out of his bed. I carry him in to the bathroom, he squints his eyes adjusting them to the light. I sit him down on the counter and I wet a flannel with warm water and I use it to wash his face. I throw the flannel in to the washing basket and I reach over and grabbed his toothbrush and I hand it to him, he begins brushing his teeth. I walk over to the bath and I run him a small bubble bath. Once he had finished brushing his teeth. I took him off the counter and he undressed and climbed in the bath. I could hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom, it was Alec. "Good morning baby." He says as he stands in the doorway. He had showered and got dressed. "Good morning babe." I say looking over my shoulder smiling. "Good morning champ, how you feeling today?" Alec asks Jett. "Morning dad. I'm okay." He smiles. "Good." Alec smiles. I begin washing his hair. "I'm gonna go get you some clothes out." Alec says smiling at Jett. "Okay dad." Jett smiles. Alec walks out the bathroom and the sound of his footsteps soon disappear. I finish washing Jett's hair and then I wash him quickly. "How you feeling?" I ask him. "I'm good mommy." He smiles as I lift him out and I wrap him in a towel. I take the plug out. "Konan's going to be there too so if anything, you go to him okay?" I say. "Okay mommy." He nods. "If you wanna come home just say okay?" I say. "Okay mommy." Jett says as we walk in to mine and Alec's room.

Alec was stood at the ironing board. He had everything prepared for him. On the bed were boxers, socks and a vest. While he ironed Jett's shirt, I dried Jett with his towel and handed him his boxers to put on. Alec handed me his clothes. He had picked a black pair of Jett's nike shorts and a green Ralph Lauren t-shirt. Jett got dressed while Alec got the stuff ready for his hair. Once Jett was dressed, Alec had picked Jett's green nike trainers. Once he was all done I patted the creases out of his clothes and kissed his head. He walked over to Alec who had moved the stool in to the bathroom. Alec brushed Jett's hair and gelled it to one side, he used the slick brush to finish his hair. Alec showed him in the mirror and Jett smiled proudly. Alec handed him his green jacket and he put it on. I looked up at the clock. It was almost 8. Time was going way too fast this morning, I felt unprepared, nervous. It is Jett's first time alone with him, will he be okay? I don't want them to gang up on my baby. I shook the thoughts out my head and tried to remain positive. We head downstairs and in to the kitchen, I switch the kettle on. I could hear Alec giving Jett a little pep talk. "You're going to do great son, show them what the Royal's are about." Alec says. "I will dad." I hear Jett respond. I make him a hot chocolate and he sits at the table drinking it. "Remember if anything happens you go straight to Konan." Alec says. "I know dad." Jett sighs. "I'm reminding you son. And no fighting." Alec says. "Unless you have to." He adds with a smile and a wink. Jett chuckles just as the door knocks. "Guess he's here." I say slowly walking over to the door. I plaster a fake smile on my face and I pull it open. Ashton and Abi stood at the door with smiles on their faces. "Good morning." I say to them both. "Morning." Ashton says. "Good morning." Abi says. Jett appears beside me and Alec appears behind me. "Ashton." Alec says with a nod. "Alec." Ashton nods. "Hey Alec." Abi says. "Hello princess." He smiles, she giggles. "Hi Jett." She blushes as she hugs him. "Hi abi." Jett smiles. "I'll give you a call later." Ashton says. I hug Jett. He hugs me back, he then hugs Alec. Alec hugs him back. "Call us if anything." Alec says. "Okay dad." Jett says as they leave. As I watched him go with Ashton I felt my heart sink in to the pit of my stomach. My baby. I watched as the car disappeared down the drive and out of the gate. "I hope he's going to be okay." I say as we walk back in the house. "I do too babe." He says closing the door. We head back in to the kitchen and we sit at the dining table. "What the plan today?" I ask. "Well, I was going to see if Jayson and Summer wanted to go home." Alec says. "Okay." I say. "I'll ask them once they're awake." Alec nods. "Alright." I say. "Until then, I'll make breakfast." Alec smiles. "Ooo, yum." I say smiling. "Which one are you saying yum about? Breakfast or me?" Alec says with a smirk. "You, cooking the breakfast." I smirk back at him. "I'm gonna go to my office quick to check my emails and then breakfast will be made." Alec says standing up and walking out of the dining room. He goes in to his office. The house was silent. I missed my babies. I know he has literally just left, I wonder if Jett's okay? I shake the thought of doubt out of my head and I walk to Alec's office and I lightly tap the door before walking in. Alec was sitting on his laptop frowning at the computer. "You okay?" I ask him. "Yeah just some alpha stuff." He says smiling as he closes the laptop. "Heard anything?" I ask walking closer. "Not yet." He says standing up. He walks towards me and he wraps his arms around me. We kiss, Alec pulls away and walks over to the door closing and locking it. He turns to face me and he smirks. I smile at him, he is so handsomely perfect. How is he even possible? How can such perfection exist right in front of me? I snapped out of my daze and that's where he stood. Right in front of me. His arms wrap around me and he lifts me up with ease, as if I was a feather, I automatically wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me over to his desk and he puts me down on top of it. Within seconds our clothes were off and on the floor. Alec placed one hand gently over my mouth the other he used to push my naked body closer to his until I felt him. I tilted my head back, Alec's hand still covered my mouth. He lightly kissed and bit my neck. I closed my eyes and drifted in to a sweet ecstasy.