Tension

The next couple days have become extremely tense for the proxies, especially Brian and Tobias. The older male has been sending him harsh glares, purposely shoving into him, sometimes even knocking him flat on his ass. Toby just grumbles and gets back up, returning to Timothy's side with his own set glare. Timothy isn't really sure what to do, his boyfriend and best friend clearly have a mutual hate for each other. He doesn't know who to protect. Brian has known him for years, and Toby means so much to him. More.
      Today though, today is the worst day so far. Brian has been extremely aggressive, speaking with venom, muttering vile names under his breath, and Toby is reaching his boiling point. The teenager can only take so much before he loses his control.
        Brian and Toby are on their own downstairs, filing away paperwork and taking quick, messy notes on their newfound victims. Of course, they can't exactly focus on the job at hand when the tension in the room feels suffocating. The older proxy bumps Toby against the wall roughly, the final straw that sends his control crumbling into the dirt. Toby growls, a look of pure anger on his face as he reaches his hands out, shoving the larger male back. Brian stumbles, his own eyes narrowing into slits, nostrils flaring and cheeks turning red. The Work previously at hand long forgotten in their fit of rage. If Tim were in the room, he would've grabbed Toby and lifted him over his shoulder, ending the fight prematurely. But he isn't here now, and both proxies take advantage.
      "What's y-your fucking problem Brian? Huh? Jealous?" Toby sneers, his tone getting rougher, laced with venom. He wants to beat Brian's face against the wall, but he wouldn't go too far. He doesn't want to seriously harm his boyfriends close friend. The consequences are too great.
     Brian's glare turns deadly and dark, and he steps forward quickly, both hands grabbing onto Toby's and tugging them over his head. Keeping him locked in place. Toby screeches and tugs helplessly, the older male surpassing him in strength. Brian leans in close, hot breath fanning over the younger boys face. Enjoying the look of anger and a hint of fear on the pretty boy.
      "You took Tim from me. And you need to fucking pay for it. I wonder what he would think if he found out you've been sneaking around with me.." Of course, toby hasn't been. Not even remotely close. But Brian would do anything to cause distrust between the two males. His hold tightens, merely hissing when the teenager kicks him. He's used to pain, so the kick is easily tolerable.
        Toby's eyes have widened in horror now, lips parting and closing repeatedly to try and find the right words to say. Brian wouldn't, would he? Tim would be mad at both of them, not just him. He wouldn't trust Brian either. The plan was stupid, he decides with a silent sigh of relief.
     "Tim would hate you if he th-thought you were sneaking around with me. He would hate you!" Toby yells the final sentence, finally getting his hands free and kicking Brian so hard he collapses against the door, causing it to slam open. He thuds to the ground with a groan of pain, catching many of the others' attention. A fight between proxies is frowned upon greatly, since they are so important to the slendermans work. Ben and Jeffery both take great interest, snickering when Toby steps out of the room and places himself on Brian's hips.
       Toby yells right back and raises his fist above his head, slamming it down into brians face with great force. A bruise will certainly form. One of the girls, Toby had yet to learn her name, begins to shout out the front door for timothy. He had been outside training with Eyeless Jack.
       Brian growls viciously and turns so that Toby is pressed onto the floor instead, landing blow after blow onto his grayish face without remorse. Toby tugging at his arms, his face, scratching at his neck with little gasps for air. Sure, it doesn't hurt, but being hit in the face repeatedly makes his breathing falter. The yelling of the girl has turned into fuzzy background noise, and his mind is losing control of what is currently happening. Instead, Brian's vicious words begin to sound like his fathers, and that's all Tobias can hear now. His ears begin to ring, until he feels Brian's hand gripping roughly onto his chin, tugging his face up so that they are face to face.
     "Fucking respond when I speak to you, retard!" Brian hisses, and Toby spits blood in his face, giving a tiny little smirk. Brian is seething, chest heaving, face red with rage. He slams Toby's head back into the floor, tugging a switchblade from his pocket. Before Toby can do anything, he feels the blade pierce into his abdomen, the pressure making his head spin. He cries out and tilts his head far back, exposing his bobbing Adam's apple. His shirt begins to stain red, vision blurring from utter shock. He can see Brian being tugged from his own body, slammed into the floor so hard he can practically feel it. Tim's face appears in his vision next, grabbing his cheek so gently, as if he thinks he'd break.
    "Baby, baby, just breathe. I'm here, please..!"
    Tobias' eyes roll into the back of his head, everything going dark.