|50| christmas

Trust me, you're gonna wanna vote for this part...

I walk through the freezing cold and empty park despite the time being late in the evening. I had spent the night and morning with Mina's family before FaceTiming my family and going out for lunch with Tye. It's been a busy day, yet such a quiet night. I don't think I've ever seen the neighborhood so empty, there are no cars on the roads nor people on the streets.

A loud sneeze shoots from my nose before I beat on the cafe door loudly.

As I wait for a response I flashback to last night... Taehyung was talking so weird. What does he mean don't worry? I was so confused... Nevertheless I did. I nodded my head, promising him that I wouldn't worry before he went off skating with the others.

After about a minute Taehyung answers the door in silk pyjamas with one eye shut and messy hair. The sound of the door lock unclipping snaps me out of my thoughts.

"What?" He yawns.

"It's only 7 o'clock, why are you going to bed already?"

"It's not like there's anything else to do." He shrugs me off and walks back inside towards the kitchen, leaving me to close the door behind myself.

When he returns he twists the cap off a water bottle and gulps it, eyeing me up and down before his face tinges with confusion. "Why are you even here?"

I take a breath and shrug. "Well yesterday you said you hadn't celebrated Christmas in forever... And I thought since I have nothing to do either maybe—"

"Maybe we'd spend it together?"

"Well don't say it like that, you make it sound weird..." I cringe.

He lowers the bottle from his lips before licking them. "No thanks."

"Are you serious? You didn't even think about it. I just walked 15 minutes in the freezing cold to come here!"

"No one told you to do that." He takes another gulp of water. "Don't act surprised when I already told you I hate Christmas."

"Fine." I sigh. "...You don't have any family, and probably haven't celebrated Christmas in eleven years so I just figured you'd want a change of company this year. I thought the least I could do for you introducing all of us guys together to make yesterday possible was to not let you spend the biggest holiday of the year alone, but fine. Stay upstairs where it's warm, Scrooge."

With a swift turn, I stride towards the door—

"What do you want to do?" His words smack me at the back of my head. My eyes widen and body turns, watching him screw his bottle cap sit as he pins me down with his eyes.

"I-I was hoping you would choose..."

"Let's go back to that Winter Wonderland place. Just us this time."

My eyes blink twice at the fact that he'd rather go outdoors than stay inside. I thought he found Winter Wonderland annoying.

"O-okay, sure." I nod

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❄️

We leave the park and make our way through the Wonderland entrance. Taehyung went from lazy and soft to undeniably hot in a matter of minutes, and I honestly don't know how. He threw on a long white Puma coat with a fur hood, black beanie, gloves and face mask. His outfit counters my long black coat and white gloves.