Chapter 5

No ones pov

Katsuki sat there silently,he didn't know what to say to the dying boy. The dying boy that he loved. He had 3 months. "Kiri.." he said again. "Yeah?" He answered. "You have a list of things you want to do before you die right? Let me see it" Kirishima nodded and pulled a paper out of his pocket. He handed the folded paper to Katsuki. "There you go,that's my list" Katsuki looked over the list.

(Since I can't get a strike through the underline means they've been done and marked as finished)
1.stargaze with someone special
2.eat tons of cotton candy and other sweet things!
3.confess to bakugou
4.go on a camping trip with my friends!
5.stay up so late I pass out from tiredness
6.watch multiple really scary horror movies in a row
7.kiss someone
8.have a super fun sleepover
9.go to a place with a beach and aquarium!
10.buy all my friends goodbye gifts before I die
11.be a pro hero

He read through the list. "Ok let's go" Katsuki said. "Go where?" Katsuki look at him. "I'm going to help you finish everything on this list" Kirishimas eyes sparkled. "Really!? Yay!" Katsuki laughed a little "we can do 3 maybe even 4 in one night" Kirishima looked confused. "Which ones?" Katsuki pointed to the 4 he was referring to numbers 1,5,6 and 8. "We can have a sleepover at my house,it'll be nighttime to we can go outside and look at the stars and after that we can watch horror movies and stay up all night" Katsuki explained how it could work. "Wow that would be awesome!! Just you and me? Or are we invited some other people to our sleepover?" He asked him. "Doesn't matter,of you want to invite people go ahead but you can't invite the perverted grape or the invisible chick and Deku can't be there either" Katsuki told him. "Why not hakagure or midoriya?" Kirishima asked. "Because invisible chick is annoying and so is Deku" Katsuki growled. "Fine I won't invite mineta or hakagure,but let me invite midoriya at least" Katsuki growled at him. "Fine invite who you want!" Kirishima was excited. "Thank you sooo much bakugou!! This means so much!" Katsuki blushes. "Yeah yeah whatever,it's the least I can do before your gone..." Katsuki was happy to just be with Kirishima until his final moments. He mentally promised himself that he would be with Kirishima until the very last second of these 3 months. He hoped these where the longest 3 months of his life.

Yay!!! New slightly long chapter!!! Hope you all enjoy this a lot

By the way I'm going to give a special shoutout to my favorite comments from now on! So comment whatever! As long as it's related to the story(⌒▽⌒)
I love you all! So if your comment isn't picked don't get sad!!

Bye bye for now my villains~