It was the last period of the day and Jungkook couldn't wait to get out of there. He usually didn't mind school but it was Friday. Who doesn't want to leave on Friday?

After what felt like years, the bell rang and Jungkook rushed to his locker. He accidentally bumped into a few people but he didn't care. The main reason he wanted to hurry was so he could see Yoongi. He hoped he didn't leave early.

'I seriously have problems. Why am I so excited just to say goodbye to him? I'll see him on Monday.' Jungkook thought while pushing past more people.

He finally reached his locker and he shoved his stuff into his backpack. He slammed it closed and made his way over to where Yoongi's locker was. He tripped over his own feet when he saw Yoongi.

He was leaned on his locker looking down at his phone with his backpack slung on one shoulder. He seemed to be waiting for something. He was looking like a whole snacc though.

"Yoongi!"

His head snapped up from his phone. "Lord you have to stop scaring the shit outta me all the time."

"Sorry!" Jungkook laughed.  "I just wanted to say bye and have a good weekend." Jungkook coughed awkwardly.

"Well you should've waited to say that to me when you got home." Yoongi stated nonchalantly.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh right. I probably should've told you that I am driving you home."

Jungkook choked on air.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"You're taking me home?" Jungkook squeaked.

"Yeah as an apology for not taking you home when it was raining. Plus you don't have a car right?"

"No..."

"Okay then it's settled. Let's go." Yoongi said while holding out his hand.

(A/n: I am not gonna lie I was actually fangirling when I wrote that lmao)

Jungkook's heart stopped. He was holding out his hand?! As in he wanted to hold Jungkook's hand. Holy shi-

"Why are you- Uh why do you want to hold my hand?" Jungkook stumbled, his voice shaky.

"You're short. Short people walk slow. I'm kind of in a rush. I'll just drag you along." Yoongi replied casually.

"Hey! I-I'm not that short!" Jungkook snapped, glaring up at the raven haired male.

Yoongi looked him up and down and Jungkook noticeably shrunk back.

"You're like what, 5'4?" Yoongi chuckled.

A/n: For my European peeps it's 162.56 cm (sorry if that's really exact I used a converter lololol)

"N-No! I'm 5'5 for your information!" Jungkook huffed while crossing his arms. Yoongi smirked, a smug look on his face.

A/n: 165.10 cm
Oh and by the way if y'all don't like tall Yoongi and smol Jungkook then fuck off Yoongs tops in this book hun

"What a drastic difference." Yoongi remarked, sarcasm laced in his voice.

"Shut up!" Jungkook huffed, stomping his foot. He gave in, nonetheless.

Yoongi was still staring at him with his arm outstretched. Jungkook felt his face flush intensely as he reached up and grabbed Yoongi's hand. Yoongi smiled as they laced fingers. Jungkook was beet red. Yoongi started walking and Jungkook kept up with his pace so they were walking side by side, hand in hand.