6. Jealous

"What?!" I ask with abrupt fear and fright passing through my veins.

"You have a spider on you," he claims, with his eyes wide open, pointing at my back. "Jungkook. I swear to god, you must not joke."

"This is the truth!" he seriously tells me. This cannot be happening to me.

"Get this away from me!" I shout out, completely in panic. He stands up from the couch to walk closer to me "I can't."

"You can't?! Are you kidding me?! Don't tell me you're scared of spiders! You act all brave all the time with me!"

"And just because of that I don't have the right to fear spiders?"

"You act tough and f*cking fearless all the time, so you can remove it! Please, Jungkook!" I almost beg him, I don't give a darn right now, it's to save my life. "I'm not scared of spiders, that's not the problem," he continues arguing. "What's the freaking problem then?!"

"It's on your butt," he lets out. That can't be real, I hope all of this is a joke, or this will end badly. "I don't care, do it," I don't think about it but just leave this detail aside. "But you forbade me to touch you..."

"Do it, it's an emergency, so I don't care!"

"Wait, turn around and put your arms around me without moving too much," he opens his arms to me while keeping an eye on my back. "Why would I do that?"

"It's to get you on the floor, hurry," he tells me with calmness. I give in and just turn a bit around to wrap my arms around his neck and let him encircle my waist and hips in order to carry me with his strong arms.

That feels weird in my heart. What is happening to me? His fluffy hair, his face and strong curves against me, holding me tight. He puts me down on the floor, carefully.

His hand slides up to my neck to slightly cup it, and he places his lips on my ear for no reason. "That wasn't true," he whispers, deeply, then gazes at me with a proud smile. "What?!" I yell, uncontrollably.

He giggles and walks back to the sofa, but I rush to grab my phone and use my front camera to check if nothing is on my butt.

When I'm sure that it's clear, and that no bug is on me, I grab a pillow and throw it in the boy's face violently. He just reacts by laughing at me.

"Do you think it's funny to do that to my heart?! You jerk!" I scream while he's just enjoying the show of the dumb girl I am. "That was too tempting, and it was cuter than I'd have thought," he lets his adorable laughter run out of his mouth and shows his bunny teeth, brightly.

"I could have gotten a heart attack! I'm shaking, goddammit!" my anger leaves my lungs, and I take a break to calm myself and sit down on the sofa.

He crawls to me, and without any warning, embraces me. I don't even know what to do. I can't do or say anything, to be honest. I'm frozen, for the second time.

"Are you feeling better?" his face comes within sight but from very close. "I...go away..." I push him away, feeling my cheeks warm up. I set myself free like a bird to fly back to my spot and do my job.

"I hope that a spider will one day do me the favor to get on your body," he says without even thinking about what it causes to me. "I hope that one day, your stupid brain will do me the favor to stop being dumb."

"You're always so aggressive...jeez..." some chuckles pass through his breath. "I wouldn't if you were not a moron."

"Again, I'm being insulted. You really are the exact same as your brother..."