Toddlers/Requested

Requested by EdgySmolBean

Warnings: Cursing

———

You and Peter got back from shopping. He insisted you both go to numerous superhero clothing stores. You both got a bunch of Avengers shirts.

You both chuckled, then a loud noise was heard. It was coming from inside the tower, and it sounded like a baby's cry.

You both ran inside to see a small child on the couch. He seemed to be about 9 months old. He had a head of curly black hair.

"What the hell?" You mumbled and Peter raised a brow.

The baby looked at you, it's large eyes bore into yours. Then you noticed, a pair of glasses next to the baby.

"Bruce?" You asked and the baby mumbled something.

"Oh no. If he's small, then that means...Peter get Bruce!" You said as you went to find the others.

You ran into the living room and saw two babies on the couch. One of them had short brown hair, with light blue eyes, the other had short blond hair with darker, yet light, blue eyes.

"Steve. Bucky." You said and carried both of them. Steve instantly cuddled closer to you, He soon fell asleep against your chest.

Peter ran in with Bruce and another child in his arms. This child had longer blond hair, that reached his shoulders.

"y/n!" Thor yelled excitedly.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Peter asked nervously.

"Ok, um...Peter stay with them." You said putting the children next to him.

"We need like a crib or something." Peter said and you nodded in agreement.

"Ok, Peter go ask Fury for some. Let's pray that SHIELD has them." Peter nodded and placed the children onto the couch.

Some of them were old enough that they could sit on their own. You carried Bruce into your arms, he seemed to be the youngest.

"NAT! Give me that!" You heard a child yell. You saw two small children run into the living room. One with short dirty blond hair and the other with reddish hair.

"Nat, Clint?" You asked and they both looked up. Clint smiled up at you and waved.

"Hi, Y/N!" He said. They both walked over to you.

"Can you guys be calm for a minute and sit on the couch?" You asked. They nodded and sat down.

Peter finally came back with a bunch of cribs. You raised a brow at him.

"Wow, I thought SHIELD wouldn't give us anything." You confess and Peter shrugs.

Two children go into each crib. You put Bucky and Steve into the first one, Clint and Nat in the second. Bruce went with Thor in the third one.

You guys had extras just in case. Peter looked at you relieved.

"Ok, Peter go get some baby stuff from the store, please. Sorry I have to make you do so much." Peter only nodded.

"It's fine, Y/N." He said and went to retrieve the items. You looked at the cribs, people were missing.

You didn't want to leave them alone, though.

"Why am I in a crib?" Whined 4 year old Clint. Natasha only continued to play with her teddy bear.

"Be good and I'll take you out." You said and he nodded. You looked around worriedly.