27

uwu blondie
isn't as innocent
as you think

[DON'T THINK
WRONG I ALREADY
KNOW]

as felix arrived home, he threw his backpack onto the bed. cursing to himself. "god damn, my voice hurts. wonder if that shitty brother of mine cooked anything."

felix waddling into the kitchen, he yawned. it was six p.m and he had just got finished hanging out with changbin. it was a daily routine, but it was quite tiring. opening the fridge, he found some juice and decided to eat a peach. as he poured himself a glass, went over to wash the peach above the sink. not wanting water to drip on the floor, he reached over for a paper towel.

hearing the door open, his back faced the entrance. but, felix didn't even bother to turn around. taking a bite out of his peach, he talked with his mouth full. "hey loser! how did it go with—" turning around, he dropped his peach as he saw jisung, "I thought you were out with jisung.."

"we were..out. but I decided to let him come over for a while."

felix gave a thumbs up, "well then, I'll be in my room. gotta go talk to—"

"binnie binnie. we know." jisung finished, felix just smiled as a response.

felix picked up the peach and threw it into the trash. running to pick up his bag, he was stopped by minho's voice.

"hey."

"yesss..?" felix responded slowly.

"drop the act, be your memey and crusty self." minho told, "besides, I'm pretty sure changbin would like that side anyways."

felix clutched onto the strap of his bag, "s—shut up you idiot!"

running into his room, he slammed the door. minho chuckled as he shook his head. "you see that? wouldn't he call you a meanie if someone told you to shut up or said idiot?"

jisung nodded his head, "god. his voice is deeper too. isn't his voice in a higher range when it's fake?"

"yep!" minho told, putting his stuff down, "it took him a long time to get it down. you should hear his voice, it's kinda scary."

"but really, what is his genuine personality. he's not like a weird bipolar, switchy bitchy person right?"

"definitely not, he's pretty carefree and chill. likes watching anime and screaming at video games in his free time. but he does have his cute side, aka painting nails and pink plushies. there's no inbetween."

jisung smiled, "he's definitely changbin's type."

"I bet. he talks about cha—"

"MY SOON TO BE MAN IS CALLING! SHUT UP YOU WHORES!" felix shouted from his room.

jisung blanked out for a minute, turning his head to minho. he pointed upstairs, "did he just—"

"call us whores? yes, he's called me a left ball sack once so get use to it."

"damn, they really are a perfect match. if felix were to show this side to him, changbin would arrange their marriage in two seconds."

"HEY FELIX—"

felix mutes his call before replying, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!"

"NEVER MIND ASSHOLE!"

"SHUT IT HOE!"

hearing the door slam once more, jisung giggled. "I really want changbin to see this side of him."

minho pondered for a little bit, a lightbulb then went off. "felix is really good at math. mental math to be precise. just the tradition arithmetic, ask him anything and he's faster than lightning mcqueen.."

"should we—" jisung started out, a devilish smile formed on minho's face.

"their confession will take weeks, so why not?" minho ruffled jisung's hair, "you're so smart. great minds think alike."

jisung smirked, "guess it's time for operation changlix babe."

wow wow
wubbzy !