Im Packing Up My Crayons And Leaving.

The bell rang signaling lunch was over and everyone rushed out of the cafeteria. I got out of my chair and followed Ronni out of the lunch room doors, lightly bumping into each other in the crowd.

"What class do you have next Ron?" I turned to her.

"English, Mr. Amazing." She rolled her eyes as she said Mr. Wells' nickname he gave himself. I swear that teacher is the funniest motherfucker in this school.

"Aw I love that old guy! I got Art with Mr. Welch," I smiled, "Welp, see you later Ron, I gotta drop my brother off at home and go to ballet after school." I waved bye to my best friend as she walked off to her class.

"Bye Corryn! Love you," She shouted and waved good bye to me as she started to walk up the stairs.

I walked into Mr. Welch's class later than I expected to be. Just about the whole class was staring at me as I stood at the front of them. I scanned the room for a table to sit at and I saw the boy from lunch sitting toward the front of the room, you've got to be kidding me. The boy, Harry, if I remember correctly, was one of the many people looking at me. As I looked at him, he smiled yet again and showed off his cute ass dimples. I'm jealous, okay?

The seat next to him was occupied by another boy, most likely from baseball as well. He was a blondie, also very attractive, and had bright blue eyes that anyone from a mile away could see. I made my way to the seat behind him, where a girl that looked to be around my brother's age. She had dark brown hair and she was pretty tan. She's really pretty for a 15 year old.

"Hey, I'm Corryn. What's your name?" I smiled at her as I sat down in the seat next to her.

"Hello! My name's Nina." She started, "You're name is really pretty."

"Thanks dude! I appreciate that." I continued, "So, uh, what are we doing in here." I took out my new notebook and one of my few sharpened pencils. I knew that by the end of this week I'd have to go back to the store so I could buy myself more.

All of a sudden, I felt a balled up piece of paper smack my forehead right as Nina was about to answer me. I knew right away that the ball of paper came from Mr. Welch because he always picks on me; much like what I imagine a father to be like. To be honest, he was the closest thing I had to a dad.

"If you came to anything on time you'd know Cory." Mr. Welch teased me as he turned around to draw how our first projects should look like, apparently jumping right into work on the first day. I sighed with a smile on my face, I knew he was right and he knew it too.

I opened my notebook to the first page and started to doodle all over. I managed to distract myself for the rest if the class period and I shook my head out of my daydreams when the bell rang. I got up form my seat and picked up my books to run to my next class because it was literally across the building.

The rest of the day was excessively boring not having Veronica in any of my classes except lunch. I left the last class I had today and headed toward my car, all while shooting my brother a text.

To Baby Bro: aye ugly hurry up and get ur ass in the car im waiting.

From Baby Bro: ok holy shit im walking out now

To Baby Bro: run. i cant be late for ballet.

Soon after I texted him, he appeared in the passenger seat window. He opened the door while glaring at me and buckled himself up. "So how was your day?" I asked him as he looked down at his phone, ignoring me. This is very, very typical for him; he'd always be playing one of his video games and totally ignoring me in the process.

"Good talk, Grant. I appreciated it," I pursed my lips while I nodded to myself.

I quickly got out of Rosemont High's parking lot and returned home. I stepped inside my house and running up to my room to get ready for ballet. I changed into my ballet leotard and tights quickly, then throwing on some running shorts since it was still warm and we're in California. After I go to ballet, I plan on going to the grocery store to get some junk food because my mom's going to be gone for the next week.

After ballet, I drove myself to the grocery store, I got out and ran into the building rushing myself to get home and order pizza so Grant and I would eat something. I was walking down the chip aisle, minding my own business, but suddenly bumped into someone. I heard the bags of chips being broken and I wanted to scream in surprise.

"Hey there, Love. Might want to look where you're going next time. Excuse me." Someone advised me as I was on the floor, holding my broken potato chips. I looked up to put a voice to a face and I realized that it was the boy from lunch and from art class, Harry Styles.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I must've been in my own little world! I didn't see you at all." I rambled, frantically apologizing to the baseball player. He chuckled at my words and very clearly checking me out before he told me it was alright before he left to pay for his things, then leaving.

I hurried to pick up my chips, look around and switch them for a better bag, one that isn't broken from being bumped into. I took my things to the cashier who was a very nice little old lady named Claudia. She bagged my stuff and I headed home in my car, unable to wait to eat pizza and watch my brother play his video games.