Triggered love

Here's the new chapter guyz. Its pretty long and also triggering. Some of you may probably hate me.

Carter POV

I slashed my sword through the demons neck disintegrating it. I don't know how much demons i had to kill but I'm tired as hell and more are coming this way. I looked around seeing all my family and friends fighting. They look tired and weak yet they do their best to defend their family.
Another demon which looks like a black panther came towards me and i prepared myself to slice it. The panther jumped on top of me knocking me down knocking the sword out of my hand. I turned my head to find a staff and i started reaching out my hand to grab it as it growled. It scratched my left shoulder as i grinned my teeth in pain. I grabbed the staff just in time as i came down in one swift movement to bite my head off.
I blocked it by blocking it with my staff. Suddenly i heard zia scream and my head snap to a a girl in black dress on top of zia who is injured with a knife in her shoulder.
Using all the strength that was left i pushed the panther on the process used my powers to disintegrate it.
I ran towards them along with grabbing my sword before i lunged at the women who was going to stab zia on her chest.
She led out an ear piercing scream before disintegrating into thin air. I went down on my knee and placed her head in my lap.
"Im alright carter.... its just a small wound. Ill be fine but we need to find sadie. She's back. Our Sadie was back!" She said as tears started forming in her eyes.
"What?" I asked not believing what i heard.
"We may not have to kill her" she said as i smiled widely.
We ran to our house. We searched every room but still she was not where to be seen.
We were going upstairs to the training room when we heard a loud explosion.
We ran fast and opened the training room to find sadie in mid air and surrounded by...... Gods?!
Around her stood Dad/Orisis, Ra, Iris and Horus.
"Carter! Zia! Over here!!" I heard a very familiar scream. I looked over to the corner of a room where a faded form of women sat her back facing us and a body on the floor.
Zia and i ran to my mom and went on our knees. There Anubis lay on the ground with a knife on his stomach.
"Anubis!" Zia shouted as she started inspecting his wound.
She binded his wound with a cloth and kept pressing it.
"Sadie. Please come back!" Dad said to him still maintaining his fighting pose.
"You can fight it Sadie. She and her son is no more to control you. If you are able to kill them then you can break free from this!" Iris saidwith a dertermined voice.
Wait kill? Amkhulat and his son is dead?
I look at Anubis. His smiled and nodded even though his face held pain.
"No!!! Never!" Sadie shouted.

Anubis Pov( before the gods appear)

Sadie yet again slash through my arm making blood stain my dress.I only dodged her moves because i didn't want to hurt her. My body is filled with cuts and seems like ill have scars since the sword she has is made for gods.
Amkhulat along with her pathetic son stood aside enjoying the fight.
"Its that all you got lover boy?" Sadie said with a smirk as she sliced thruogh my cheek.
She then pushed me so hard that i fell down hitting a Horus statue on the process. My vision became a blur and the last thing i saw was Sadie with a smirk.

"Anubis..... Anubis wake up! We need to save Sadie." I heard.
I open my eyes to see Walt smiling down at me sadly.
"Where am i?" I asked looking around.
"We are in the duet. I'm back lets go and save Sadie." He said determined.
"Lets go!" I said and stood up.
We closed our eyes and grab hold of each others hand before fusing together into one.

I opened my eyes feeling more stronger. I was in my original God form. I sat up and saw Sadie, Amkhulat and Roy doing some magic.
"Lets sneak and attack" Walt said and we walked to them pulling out my sword.
In one quick flash i stabbed Roy in the back as he screamed.
"No!!" Amkhulat shouted as she saw her son sink to the ground and start to disintegrate. Sadie stood there silently watching.
"You!" Amkhulat shouted her eyes glowing red. "Sadie bind him!" She shouted and all of a sudden i felt my body go stiff.
Amkhulat slowly walked towards me her eyes filled with hatred and anger.
"We need to escape" Walt said his voice filled with pain.
"Well well looks like you got back your dead host" she said.
"Im not dead the one who is dead is that pathetic son of yours" he said to her as she let out a low growl.
"Why you! Ha! You should be dead like you should be." She said as she raised her hand.
To tell that it hurts like bitch is an understatement. My whole body started trembling as we screamed out in pain. I can feel Walt being ripped out of my body. I kept feeling weaker and weaker until i felt a huge part of me gone.
I fell on the ground clutching my chest as i tried to breathe.
I heard Walt scream and i opened my eyes in difficult to see Amphulat holding him by his neck. He was struggling with lack of air.
"Your done for, you boy. You think you escaped your dead by joining with this weakling god? Well too bad." She said as a red sword appeared in her hand.
Before i could even scream a no she stabbed him on his stomach as he grasped.
Pain shot through my body as i experience his pain. Blood started forming in my stomach as my chest felt heavy.
Walt fell on his knees and i could feel his life form slowly fading.