28

thanks you guys
for 20k reads ❤️
I love you all so
much

"look." felix started out, "you're probably like what the fuck is going on. but relax! I know what I'm doing." as he explained to jisung, but he still gave a hesitant look.

"you know, this side of you. scares me." jisung admits, "and changbin wouldn't mind seeing this personality of yours."

felix nods, "I know. but aren't I much cuter when I talk like a dork and seem like an innocent baby!"

"sure?"

"cool, then I'm winning." the aussie smiled and gave a thumbs up. "changbin and i's relationship has been growing. I don't know when I should confess my feelings or my 'secret' personality to him."

jisung shrugged, "it's been quite a while. you've gone on little dates and hung out with each other. so like—"

"should I confess now before a thot snatches him?"

jisung purses his lips together, "how about...you know! you do you, I'm not an expert."

"I really don't understand how I'm scary when you're the one who tamed the biggest fuckboy of the school. a.k.a my dumbass brother." felix scoffed, "I've never been so disgusted by him since he can't keep his lips on one person's face."

"well, guess I'm the lucky person who he's stuck with."

felix chuckles, "thank god. you're able to put your foot down and shut him up. that's everything!" the blonde scratching the back of his neck, he gave an awkward smile. "but on a serious note, I do really like changbin..mind helping me out?"

jisung puts a finger to his chin, "I don't know, what will I get out of it?"

"a happy friend and a normal felix?" he tried to persuade. jisung snapped his fingers together.

"guess it's a deal. but minho told me you're good at math so do my math homework for a month."

"deal!" felix agrees, "that's easy."

"well, first of all cut the act."

felix frowned, "why! he likes the cutesy stuff!"

"you act like a dumb twink." as jisung rolled his eyes, "he isn't tired of it because he likes you. as his co-worker and friend, I'm telling you this now. he's into you."

"you positive? I mean I'm quite a cutie so I can't  see why anyone would not be into me!"

"you're such a narcissist, go back to being cute."

felix smiles, running his fingers through his hair. "it's actually called confidence, I know I'm hot shister. don't be mad cause you look like donkey and your man is shrek."

jisung was about to raise his fist at felix until minho grabbed it. "I'd rather be shrek instead of lord farquaad right here."

felix stuck out his tongue, "you guys are just jealous that you weren't carved by the gods like me."

minho sighs, resting his chin on jisung's shoulder. "be yourself bro, this is soft and cheesy but he'll like you for you."

felix bit his lip, he hated when minho got serious with him. because sometimes it would end with a long lecture. "maybe I will, but wouldn't it be weird if I just stopped being..'me'?"

jisung shook his head, "not at all. maybe he'd be a little shook but it's alright!"

felix let out a loud groan, "why is this so complicated!"

"you made it complicated!" jisung shouts back, "let's figure this out, on a scale from one to ten how confident are you in confessing?"

"nineteen."

"first of all that's not even on the scale." minho states. "but I bet that's a serious answer since it's coming from you."

"are..you able to confess now?"

"didn't I just suggest to confess before a thot steals him?"

jisung says his words slowly, "yes.."

"then fuck yeah I'm ready to confess."