ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

The next morning, Taehyung woke up around nine since his doctor wanted to check if the fetuses were okay. "Okay Taehyung, don't be alarmed if we do not hear the heartbeats. It's still early but it will be a good sign if we do." Dr. Ryu spoke and Taehyung nodded, gulping as he laid back and let the doctor lift his shirt and put the gel on his stomach. That cold ass mother fucking gel.

Meanwhile, Jungkook sat next to Taehyung, TayJa in his arms as he looked at the screen. Again, he saw the two sacs, finding himself smiling a bit too much as he looked at his babies. "Would you like pictures?" The doctor asked and the both immediately said yes, Jungkook laughing a bit as he kissed Taehyung's hand. "Okay." The doctor breathed out with a chuckle. Once the male took a picture, they moved on with finding the heartbeat.

Minutes after trying, Taehyung was a bit worried even though the doctor said it was still early. "Ah, well, as I said, it's early and-" before he could finish, there was a repetitive thump coming from the machine the doctor used. Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked at Jungkook who had his eyes glued onto the device, his eyes a bit teary eyes. That was the thing he needed to hear to believe he actually got Taehyung pregnant. Heck, he really got Taehyung pregnant.

Hearing that heartbeat made everything stop for Jungkook because... fuck this was the real deal. Seeing and hearing what was going on. In Taehyung stomach- he just couldn't wrap his head around it. Three! kids. Yet he found himself happy? It was strange. Not believing this was happening but being so incredibly happy that his babies were safe and healthy.

Taehyung, being hormonal and all, burst into tears, hiding his face as he listened to the heart beat of one of his babies. "This I assume, is baby A and baby A already has a strong heart beat." The doctor chuckled, looking for the other heart beat but minutes in, he couldn't. Taehyung was actually praying that he did not lose the second baby because even though he was shocked, he wanted them both.

"Baby B must not be ready but don't worry. Still early Taehyung and we still see baby B in the ultrasound so they are growing. You'll be safe when you hit over thirteen weeks then you and the babies should be okay but we'll worry about that later on into the pregnancy. For now, you can go home and you come back here in exactly two weeks, sounds good?" Dr. Ryu smiled as he shook hands with Jungkook who had his daughter in his arms, sleeping on his shoulder. Apparently TayJa and AhJin had a wild night with lots of candies and movies, something he was about to scold his sister about when he got home.

"Y-Yeah.. thank you." Taehyung smiled as he got off the bed and looked at his mom who smiled at him. "I'll drop you guys off and then come see Ren." She motioned them to follow but Taehyung shook his head slowly. "I wanna see Ren." He spoke and Jungkook looked at Taehyung's mom who sighed. "I know Taehyung, but if you want to see both those babies alive I suggest you go home and rest okay?" She went over to hook an arm around Taehyung's arm and help him to the wheelchair.

Taehyung then looked at Jungkook and Jungkook nodded. "It's safer for the babies if you rest, don't worry, i'm sure your mom knows how to work FaceTime." He chuckled and Taehyung smiled as he nodded before getting onto the wheelchair slowly and letting his mom push him out, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Taehyung slowly laid back on his bed and rubbed his head that had a bandage around it. "My head still really hurts." Taehyung mumbled as he watched Jungkook place TayJa on the bed next to Taehyung. "Mhm, I know but since you're pregnant you gotta deal with it." Jungkook gave Taehyung a kiss on the cheek. Taehyung glared at Jungkook as he then huffed. "That sucks." He whined.

Jungkook chuckled, giving another kiss. "Your mom is going to drop off the prenatal the doctor prescribed." He spoke as he then sat next to Taehyung on the other side of the room. Suddenly, Taehyung started to tear up and Jungkook frowned. "Hey, baby, whats wrong?" Jungkook asked as he made Taehyung look at him. "W-What if I-I miscarry ba-baby B? Jungkook.. I don't w-want to l-lose a baby.." Taehyung bit his trembling lip.

Of course it was hard to believe but what could he do? be in denial? He couldn't exactly do that when he heard a whole ass heartbeat from within him and it wasn't his own! that's proof enough for Taehyung that he is in fact pregnant and having two- hopefully babies growing in him. He and Jungkook's babies and he was so scared to do something wrong. Taehyung's body was built for this— but at the same time it wasn't and it was fucking scary.

Jungkook felt his heart drop into his stomach as he placed his forehead against Taehyung's forehead, caressing his cheek. "You're not going to lose our baby okay? Don't think of that. Not now, not ever because our baby will make it, okay?" He reassured the male who nodded and sniffed. "Now don't cry, just calm down and watch some television." He pecked Taehyung's lips before getting up. Not even a full two days and Jungkook already has his mother in laws number in his phone.

"Your mom texted me, she's outside, i'll be back." Jungkook told Taehyung who nodded and put on a cartoon while his hand rested on top of his stomach, Jungkook smiling before hurrying off. Once he was outside, he grabbed the bag. "Make sure he takes one today." She told Jungkook and Jungkook nodded, going back inside. Jungkook looked through the bag before hurrying upstairs to find Taehyung laying on his side.

Jungkook walked over to see Taehyung hugging TayJa and TayJa hugging Taehyung. Jungkook found himself smiling softly as he looked at the two most important people in his life, pushing Taehyung's hair back to realize he was already sleeping. Jungkook then leaned down, kissing Taehyung's temple. "I love you." He whispered into Taehyung's ear. Jungkook then kissed TayJa's forehead. "And I love you too princess." He whispered before moving away.

Jungkook lowered the volume on the tv and pulled a blanket on top of the two before walking out of the room to let the two sleep. Now that he was alone, he could think about how the fuck he was suppose to tell his parents he got his lover pregnant, his male lover. Then again, Jungkook never wanted to tell them. Only because the first experience was not a thing he wanted to repeat.

Plates broken, glass shattered, yelling and Jungkook was kicked out for a week when he told his parents but surely they changed, right?