16

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"You really have no plan on telling me where we're going!?" I questioned Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung as they dragged me out of our dorm unexpectedly."You'll know once we arrive there," Yoongi hyung replied with a mischievous smile."Fine," I sighed and got into the car. Hobi hyung sat beside Yoongi hyung, and we drove off. As we were on our way, curiosity got the better of me, and I couldn't resist asking, "Can you at least tell me where the others are?"

"Do you really want to know where the others are, or do you want to know where Ayla is?" Hobi hyung teased, and I felt my cheeks heat up."Maybe both?" I replied, trying to hide my embarrassment, but both Yoongi and Hobi hyung chuckled knowingly."Just wait five more minutes, and all your questions will be answered," Hobi hyung assured me, and I tried to contain my curiosity.Five minutes later, Yoongi hyung parked the car at a place that seemed somewhat familiar. As I got out of the car, I realized we were at a bowling alley. "Really, a bowling alley?" I asked, still not quite sure what was happening."Come on," Yoongi hyung motioned for me to follow, and Hobi hyung gave me a gentle push to enter first.

As I pushed open the door, suddenly, loud shouts of "SURPRISE!!!" echoed in the room, and I found myself surrounded by familiar faces. The place was decorated with a "Happy Birthday" letter, colorful balloons, and beautiful designs.All my hyungs, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Taehyung hyung, and Jimin hyung, were there, along with our managers, Bang PD nim, some close friends, my family, and, of course, Ayla herself. I couldn't help but smile at her bright and wide grin, which made my heart flutter."Happy birthday, Jungkook-ah," Jin hyung said, hugging me tightly, and the other members followed suit. "We love you, maknae!" they exclaimed, and I felt a rush of warmth and happiness in my heart.

Once we pulled back from the group hug, I turned to Ayla and pulled her into a tight hug, feeling grateful for everything she had done. "Thank you," I whispered, and she chuckled in response."It was all her idea," Namjoon hyung chimed in, making me smile even more. I held Ayla's hand as we mingled with everyone, thanking them for the surprise and their warm wishes.As we settled down at the tables for the celebratory meal, I noticed that Jimin hyung was missing. Ayla also seemed concerned when she realized her phone was with him.

"Did anyone see Jimin?" she asked, and nobody seemed to have an answer. "I asked him to hold my phone when I was decorating something, but I forgot to take it back," Ayla explained.I felt a pang of jealousy rise within me as I realized that I wanted to be the one she asked for help, and I was concerned about Jimin being with her. But I tried to push those feelings aside, focusing on the celebration and the joyous moments with everyone. After all, it was my special day, and I wanted to cherish every moment of it, especially with Ayla by my side.