Chapter 13

I had 3 tests, one presentation, and a lot of seatworks, that was due today. Please bear in mind that I have a life too. Not everything is important to updates.

<<<<<>>>>>

Yoongi's POV

8:32pm

I ordered wine and poured in half way in a wine glass. I took sip by sip, thinking when will she get here. She's 32 minutes late. She never takes long. She isn't like other girls.

8:58 pm

I called her number, she wasn't answering. I ordered another wine and pour in full glass this time.

9:27pm

"Sir, would you like anything to order?" The waitress asked me, while twirling her hair and smiling shyly.

"I'm still waiting for someone." The waitress sighed while bowing and walked away.

Where is she?

10:54pm

"Sir we're already closing. Please cooperate with us." The manager started to talk.

"I told youuu. I'm waitinggg for s-someoneee." I slurred my words.

I ordered 3 bottles of wine, and 2 bottles of beer. And she still didn't come. The hell is wrong with her.

"Yoongi ssi," I looked up and see Namjoon. I smiled drunkly, "Where'sss Y/N? I've beennn waiting forrr herrr." I slurred again.

"I'm here." I looked at my right and see Y/N standing there. She wasn't wearing the dress I personally made for her. It broke a heart string of mine. "Yoongi please, let's go home." She held my arm.

"No!" I responded while trying to let go her hands. "I'm not leaving until you have dinner with me!"

Your POV

"No!" He responded while trying to let go my hands. "I'm not leaving until you have dinner with me!" The staff around us started to whisper to each other.

This is bad. This is really bad. If Yoongi gets seen like this, caught on camera, Yoongi will be out of the group. If he's out of the group, he'll hate himself forever.

I sighed, "Yoongi please," I whispered to him, "You're embarrassing us. Let's just go."

"Yoongi hyung, everyone's looking for you. We have to go." Namjoon went by his side, trying to pick up the other arm. We slowly picked him, as he was slouching.

Namjoon put Yoongi's arm around him and so did I. "I'm sorry for the disturbance. Thank you for trying to cooperate, we'll handle it from here."