27 ~ Baby Angel

A/N: Successful ang Book Signing/Launching kahapon. Sana sa susunod ay makapunta na rin 'yung iba. Thank you! ❤️

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

THE NURSES hurriedly attended to Alexza the moment they enter to the City hospital. Inilapag siya ng kapatid sa hospital bed at dinala siya ng mga nurse papunta sa delivery room.

"I'll be right here. Be strong, okay? I'll be right here." Dwaye keep saying the words before the door closed.

"Breath, Misis." The doctor said softly.

Her legs is already parted. Tagaktak na rin ang pawis niya sa noo. Kung sana kasama niya si Drake, baka nakagat niya na sa sobrang hirap palang magluwal ng bata. Pero kakayanin niya ang lahat ng sakit mailabas niya lang ang anak nila. Masakit pero excited na siyang makita ang baby. Sino kaya ang kamukha? Baka si Drake? Sana.

"Aahhh!" She shouted when she push her baby out.

"Push!" The doctor order and she did again. "Where's the baby's stuffs? Get it from her husband." She commanded with the nurses there.

"He's my brother," she weakly said and tried hard to open her eyes to see the baby.

The doctor gently slap her baby's butt making him cry. She gasped as she heard her baby crying.

"It's a handsome baby boy. Congrats Misis."

She smile weakly and she never leave her eyes on him. Her baby, finally. Makakasama niya na ang anak nila ni Drake. The pain of giving birth was all worthy especially when the doctor put her baby beside her after cleaning him and wearing his baby clothes.

Balot na balot ang anak niya. Mamula-mula ang balat. His small pointed nose is proud like his father and his cute lips were same as hers. He's sleeping and God knows how much she wanted to burst into tears while looking at her son who look exactly like his father.

After a few minutes, the nurses brought her to one of the private room in the hospital. Dwaye was already there, waiting for their arrival. He stood up from the couch and help the nurses to transfer her to the bed. He's the one who carry her baby and she was surprise by his actions. It was so hard to believe that a man like him can actually carry a baby like he's used to it.

"How are you feeling?" He asked smoothly.

"Feeling tired, I need some rest."

"You need to eat first before you sleep."

"Yes please,"

Dwaye put the baby beside her carefully before he prepare the foods for her. She's caressing her baby's soft cheeks and smile.

"My baby, you're so handsome. Mommy loves you."

"Here, you eat first."

Naupo ang kapatid niya sa gilid na upuan. Inilapag ang mainit na sabaw at kanin sa lamesa na nasa gilid rin.

"Can you feed me, Kuya Dwaye? I can't move yet. I have stitches."

Her brother remain silent while feeding her. He looks so serious that it bother her for some reason. Natapos siyang pakainin ng kapatid nang at painumin ng gamot para sa kirot ng tahi niya nang hindi ito umiimik, ganon din siya dahil pinag-aaralan niya ito.

Alam niyang nababahala ito sa nangyayari sa kanya at sa magulang niya. Ayaw niya na nga sanang isipin 'yon. Hindi makakatulong ang labis na pag-iisip lalo sa kalagayan niya ngayon. Her body felt so weak that she badly need to rest. Her stitches was hurting her, making it hard for her to move.