28 ~ Surprise (SPG)

A/N: Warning: Mature Content.

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLAKE!"

Said a men in unison inside their beach house when Drake opened the door for them. She look down at Blake who was surprised while looking at the balloons and confetti inside their house.

"Wow!" Blake exclaimed. "I have a birthday party!" Tumalon-talon pa ang anak niya sa tuwa.

"And some of your classmates are soon to arrive, buddy." Dwaye squatted in front of Blake. "Happy 5th birthday!" And give her son a warm smile before handed him a blue paper bag.

Tinanggap ni Blake ang paper bag. "Thank you, Tito-Ninong. What's this?" Sinilip pa ng anak ang loob.

"Surprise."

They fist bumped and Zyron squatted in front of her son, holding a dark blue paper bag while her brother stood up and give his attention on her.

"Kuya, you're here," aniya at humalik sa pisngi nito.

She's a little bit surprised seeing her brother at Drake's house. Wala siyang alam na may ganitong eksena pala pagdating nila. Marahil ay napagplanuhan na ni Drake ng mga kaibigan nito ang birthday celebration ni Blake.

"We always celebrate his birthday. Hindi pwedeng wala kami, Alexza." Right.

Dwaye eyes landed at Drake who's standing beside her. They're exchanging messages through their eyes and that made her rolled her eyes on them. Tapos ay pinaningkitan niya ang kapatid nang may maalala.

"You told him everything?" She accused her brother without a proof.

Dwaye just smirk and turn around, he walk towards the kitchen, leaving her with parted lips and wide eyes. How rude!

"Want something to eat?" Bulong ni Drake sa tenga niya, nakaakbay sa kanya.

"Who cooked?"

"My chef in beach resort."

"Do they cooked seafoods? Or sweet and spicy dilis?"

Drake let out a soft laugh on her ears. Tumaas ang balahibo niya sa batok sa pagtama ng mainit na hininga nito sa sensitibong parte ng tenga niya.

"That's the main dish. I told them that my son and my wife wants sea foods."

My wife? It's like a music on her ears. Ang sarap naman sa tenga ng salitang 'yon.

"How 'bout the sweet and spicy dilis, love?" May pag-aasam sa tinig niya, nakatingala dito.

Drake gave her a quick kiss on the lips before he speak.

"They cooked it, love. Don't worry."

"Thanks," she tiptoed and kiss the side of his lips. "Ikaw? Nagpaluto ka ba ng paborito mo?"

"Well," he shrug his shoulder a bit. "Isa lang naman ang paborito kong kainin."

"What is it?"