So, I broke my nose

It had been two and a half months since I had last seen Tom. He was busy with his other commitments in London and I had flown to Atlanta to start filming for my movie. I'd already been here for a month and it already felt like we'd been shooting forever.

The cast were so lovely and felt like a second family to me.

"Carter, you're needed on set!" One of the stage managers called. I shot her a thumbs up and finished chugging my bottle of water. Once I finished it I tossed it into the recycling bin and started walking back to set.

"Hey, Carter." The director Matt said as I walked up to him.

"Hey!" I high fived him and took the headphones from his outstretched hand to watch the playback from the scene we just shot.

It was a scene between Alice and Becca after just meeting. Becca was taking me on a tour of the school, explaining which teachers to avoid and which ones will be your best friend if you did all your homework.

"I really liked it, did you want any more takes?" I asked him, handing back the headphones and stepping back to look at him.

"I think that's it for this scene. What I want to do next is do the first couple of angles for the fight scene between you and Dave." He said as he moved behind the camera.

"Alright, no problem. I'll see you in about half an hour." I nodded to him as I headed back towards the costume trailer. I waved at the people I passed and tried to avoid conversation because I just needed to get changed.

"Hey Carter, ready?" Janet asked, my suit already in hand.

"Of course, I love not being able to breathe." I laughed, already taking off my other wardrobe change. "Oh, I tore the shirt by the way. I caught my nail in the seam." I said as I handed her the top I was just wearing.

"Oh, no problem, we'll just stitch it back up. You've gotta be more careful, that's like the fifth item you've ripped." She laughed as she helped my step into the suit.

My phone rang from the coffee table so I reached over to answer is and the pants were zipped up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Carter, hows it going?"

"Downey! Did you get a new number?" I laughed, wiggling slightly to adjust where the costume was sitting.

"Did I not tell you? Oh, my bad. Anyway, I was told I'm heading down to Atlanta to shoot a couple scenes. Explain please, because I thought we didn't know each other." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'm actually getting my suit on so I'm going to put you on speaker. Please don't say anything too inappropriate." I quickly put it on speakerphone and placed it on the table. "No, we don't know each other but I'm trying to reach you. You're on the news talking about the avengers. It's set after Civil War." I told him as Janet helped me slide my left arm into the sleeve.

"Ah, That makes sense."

"Didn't they send you the sides?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but reading them is a different t question. I was going to read them on the flight down. I'll see you in about three weeks."

"Bye Robert!" I reached over and hung up the phone. "He confuses me sometimes." I mumbled, slotting my fingers into the gloves.

"I worked on Age of Ultron and he used to have me in stitches." She smiled, shuffling the material so it sat seamlessly on my arm before moving onto the next.

"And - Action!"

Blue's hand flew out, using her abilities to throw her signature balls of energy at the villain in front of her, knocking him back a few steps.