13: Deal

Under the shade of the tree, Tiara lay in Taehyung's embrace gently caressing his angelic face and admiring every inch. A huge grin countered his face feeling her tender touch trailing down his skin. Her heart was boiling with the love he had for the man holding her. It was strange and frightening at the same time how someone can go from being a stranger to someone so important that even presuming life without them was unimaginable.

"Tae," she called him in a delicate voice.

"Hmmm" Taehyung hummed in response placing a small kiss on the tip of her nose.

"What if you find out, I'm not someone you thought I was?" after asking him the question she gulped in nervousness. She was terrified to hear his reply but didn't let her emotions be shown on her face. Ever since they met she always wondered how Taehyung would react if he would find out that she was not a human but a demon that mortals were petrified of. 

Taehyung lifted his head slightly from the grass to get a clear view of her face before questioning her "What do you mean?"

Taehyung positioned himself on the side to face her and before she could even open her mouth he spoke, "Don't say you are a guy disguised as a woman using a spell?" Tiara had her jaw wide open listening to his conclusion.

In a world filled with magic and spell, everything was possible but she never imagined he would deduct such a stupid theory.

"Yahhhh" She smacked him with a frown earning series of a chuckles from Taehyung.

"You know you always act like a man so I thought...you might be a... ouch" Tiara pinched his arm then angrily stood up taking her robe.

"How can he say that after everything we did? "she mumbled fuming as she turned her back on him.

"Sorry, Tia sorry" He was still giggling as he raised from the ground and snaked his arms around her waist from the back, stopping her from putting her robe on.

"I won't be able to resist you no matter who you are or what you are," He placed soft kisses on her neck.

"Even if you were a guy I wouldn't mind fucking you senseless like I did before" Taehyung sucked at the sensitive part of her neck and she moaned in pleasure as her robe slipped away from her hand,

"That's how much I love you" He gradually turned her around to face him.

"My love transcends time" he pecked her on her cheeks.

"Distance" He again kissed her on the tip of her nose.

"and even mortality" He finally connected his lips to hers.

"I could travel the world and the seven seas; I'd still have to come right back here to you" he rubbed his nose against hers and Tiara adorably gazed at him with a pout.

"So.." Taehyung suddenly lifted her holding her thighs, causing her to yelp as she wrapped her legs around his torso and her hand around his neck.

"You don't need to worry about such trivial things, Just remember that I love you, and I will always love you no matter what" He pinned her against the tree and pressed his lips on her devouring them as if it was the last time they were kissing. Her hands rummaged in his hair, tugging on it slightly before she gently bit his lips.

Her heart was thumping loudly in anticipation of what was coming next. He lifted her hips slightly to position himself on her already wet entrance and she gasped as he entered her. The length of him overwhelmed her as he thrust deep inside of her. He moaned loudly in bliss and started to drive in and out of her in hard strokes. She allowed him to have his way, he was in the control and Tiara happily submitted herself to him.

He went stronger, faster, and deeper with each thrust as he kissed down her jaw and she cried out in pleasure. He bit down on her skin leaving marks of love and passion on it. Her body quivered as the wave of ecstasy washed through her but he continued to exploit her core until he released himself inside her with a sexy grunt.

Taehyung slowly put her down breathing heavily then swiped the hair away from her sweaty face and leaned to give her a peck on her forehead. Tiara didn't let go of the grip she had on his biceps and leaned against his body for support as her leg felt numb.

After they were done catching their breath, Tiara placed a light kiss over her lover's lips and proceeded to pull her clothes using her feet. When she dragged her garments close enough, she lifted her feet to take them so she could dress herself up.

"When are we meeting again?" Taehyung inquired without moving his eyes from Tiara as she got dressed.

"I'm not sure Tae, I don't think I will be able to come here this week" She spoke as she brushed her hair using her fingers.

"But I need to see you soon" Taehyung whined pulling her back to his embrace. Taehyung had always been clingy even as a friend so it wasn't shocking that he would grow more adherent after their relationship evolved to be more intimate.

"Tae, I need to spend some time with my little brother and my family has been restricting my outdoor ventures. To be honest, it might take a while to acquire a perfect chance to sneak out " She explained her reason hoping Taehyung would be more cooperative.

Taehyung gave out a sad pout and mumbled "So you want me to rot alone for weeks without you"

"It's not like that and you know it..."

"Even if it's just to show your face, please come. it will be enough I promise"He cut her off in the middle.

"But.." Taehyung place his index finger on her lips to stop her.

"Four nights from today I will wait for you  and if you don't come I will assume I have no value in your life"

Tiara let out a long sigh of defeat and nodded her head "Okay I will try" Taehyung clapped his hand in happiness and jumped to engulf her inside his arms.

"By the way the bracelet I made for you, I forgot the last time to hand it to you" Saying so Taehyung moved away to fetch the bracelet he made for Tiara and helped her put it on her wrist.

"It's beautiful, Tae I can't believe you managed to complete it" Tiara was beyond delighted to see the effort Taehyung was willing to put in for sake of her happiness. It made her feel confident that her truth wouldn't drive him off and regardless of who she was, he would still love her the same.

"I want to give you the bracelet I made as well," Tiara took the bracelet she had in her pocket and tied it to his wrist.

"And the melody?" Taehyung arched his eyebrows asking for his other gift

"It's ready but only after you will present me your song, I will play the melody for you" she revealed with a sheepish smile.

"Deal then"

"Deal" Taehyung leaned to give his woman one last kiss before they would return to their world with the promise of seeing each other again.