Chapter 9

Lisa..

When we got to our destination I was awestruck the place was beautiful and I couldn't believe I was really here right now, " where are we ?" I asked in awe looking around my surroundings . A lady with blond hair and blue eyes with really tan skin walked up to us with a flower chain," welcome to Hawaii ." She said placing the flower chain over my neck .

" I can't believe you brought me to Hawaii ,oh my goodness ." I said placing my hand over my mouth , we were in the car right now and John told me he has a house here so we don't have to worry about our privacy . The  entire place was like something out of a movie and I was enjoying everything about it . Our driver pulled up at the house and I thought I was going to faint how much money does this man have .

 Our driver pulled up at the house and I thought I was going to faint how much money does this man have

John..

The look on Lisa's face makes me so happy she deserves everything and I will be the one to give her nothing less than that , I could see these past few days she is becoming more and more comfortable with me being around . " Mister John. " She called out to me , " yes I'm coming ." I responded walking into the house with her .

The only reason we're  here is because zombie is out there and now that I know his plan is to destroy my relationship with Lisa and probably hurt her to get to me I would not let her leave my side . " Lisa let's go out to eat ." I said and she looked at me with wide eyes ," like a date ." She ask with a blush on her cheeks .