❤THIS LOVE - 117❤

"Nooooona... pleaseu..." Hansung kept on whining as he wanted the young lady to crouch down at his level. 

She get little more down at him.

"Noooona.. little more..." 

She sighed.

"What do you want, baby?" She said as she was unaware of Hansung next move and got little more closer than before. 

Hansung pecked on her left cheek made her surprised. 

"Omo.."

She touches on her left cheek where she felt his small lips, her eyes widen when Hansung pecked on her right cheek and smiles.

"I like you, nooona~"

Jun-myeon caught his son in time. 

"Aish.. my fluff boy is too naughty." He said as he slightly squeeze his small nose.

"Yeah.. Jun-dada!" Hansung throw his little hands around his neck to hug his Dada.

"Do you know? Dada brought big.. big chocolates for his little fluff boy..." 

"Cho..co..late..?" Hansung spells the words in joy.

"Ye--"

"Han-ah, come here." Taehyung said in sarcasm as he took hansung in his arms. "Why are you here? I didn't invited you!"

"I was just passing by.. and I thought about meet my own son. Can't I meet him now?" Jun-myeon smirked as he glanced at Hansung.

"No." Taehyung stated clearly. 

"Dada, chocolate..?" Hansung tug on Taehyung's blazer. 

"I don't think you can handle my son, my blood is running in his veins."

"Stop it, Jun-myeon. Leave this place before I decide to kick you out." Taehyung said straightforwardly.

"Dada.. choco.. cho.. choco.. cho.."

"I'll call byun uncle to bring it for you." Taehyung said as he was about to call Baekhyun. 

"I want now..! now..!" Hansung whined. 

"Han-ah, wait for byun uncle." 

"Jun-dada has chocolates..! He will gimme..!" Hansung begins to throw tantrum made Taehyung sighed.