📃: LIII

🖋

🖋

"Y/N aren't you going to eat your food?" Jimin asked the girl who was playing with her spaghetti for the last thirty minutes.

"Uh- oh. I guess I'm not that hungry anymore." She pushed her plate toward Jimin.

"Can you please eat this for me?" Y/N told her best friend.

Jimin widened his eyes, Y/N? The one who never lose an eating contest with him, the one who never missed lunch or else she would get angry, actually losing her appetite?

"Hey, what's going on? You keep spacing out. You haven't eat since this morning. Come on, aaaah~" Jimin took a spoon of spaghetti trying to feed his friend.

"No." The girl lightly shook her head.

Y/N didn't understand why. She was angry at Namjoon but missed him at the same time. She just couldn't stop thinking about the boy who looked so miserable earlier. Was she being too much at him? But he couldn't even explain properly as to why he didn't come yesterday. The girl sighed.

"I'll just go to the library, Jim. See you later in class." The girl stood up and grabbed her sling bag, walking away from the cherubic boy.

"Wait! Your food!" Jimin called but the girl was already gone. The boy sighed, because he knew what was the reason behind her sadness, but he didn't want to admit it. Admitting that there was a chance that his best friend had fell in love with the boy he hated the most, Kim Namjoon.

Meanwhile, at the library, Namjoon was crouching down reading a book on the cold floor. He had read some novels that made him even sadder. "Ugh, why did I read this." He wiped a tear that started to roll down on his cheeks. Namjoon was a soft creature after all. Who would think an alpha could actually cry over a book? If he was staying back at Daegu, he would end up being a laughter fit.

His mind was still preoccupied with his mate. "What am I suppose to do now?" He closed the book and put it back on the shelf behind him.

He heard some giggles could be heard from the corner nearby his shelf. "It's Y/N!" Namjoon covered both of his mouth for almost shouting the girl's name out of excitement.

He peeked his small head over to see her but ended up with a frown on his face. The girl was not alone.

"Did you know why puppies get called puppies?" Seokjin asked

"Hmmm no?" The girl tilted her head to the side

"Well, because they mark their territory by pee-ing that's why they called them pup-pees!" Seokjin's windshield laughs filled the air.

Namjoon frowned even more. He was the one who came up with those jokes! How dare he told that pun to someone else without a credit. Even worse, to the girl that he loved.