Chapter: 3

I said "We have to talk. Keep quite and follow me." and dragged her to my room.

Zune's POV:
I was really sacred when he dragged me. I was begging to let go but he acted if he didn't hear anything.

When we reached to the room, he locked the door.

Seeing this i said " What's wrong with you? Why you want to hurt me everytime?"

He looked into my eyes and said " I'm not hurting you. I just want to talk but you are the one who is stubborn and I have to drag you."

Saying this he let go of my hand and point towards the sofa and said " Have a seat."

I nodded my head and sat there.

The room was very big and most of the decoratives and interior within the room was black. Ofcourse he is a vampire so his room will be dark and black. I had read vampires dont like bright colors and I got to see today.

I was thinking deeply and when I looked at him, I found him staring at me

I said " Any problem?? "

He noded his head and said " No. Not at all.I was wondering that you are very beautiful."

Opps. I didnt expect that. I smiled and said " A vampire can compliment a girl?? "

I was blushing and my cheeks were burning. I had no idea what was happening with me.

He leaned to the wall with one leg standing on wall and other at the floor. Then he said " So what's your name? I couldn't ask before cause you were crying your eyes out."

I gave him awkward look and said "My name's Zune and what's yours?"

I knew his name already but also i asked cause i wanted to know from him. Something is really wrong with me.

He smiled and said "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl and my name is Kyle."

I was feeling really strange and I said "You dragged me here to know my name? I could have said my name outside also."

He said " No. I have to make sure you know all the rules while you stay here and there are many things you should know. "

Kyle's POV :
I dragged her into my room and locked it while she was trying to get my hand off her.

I let her go and she asked me " What's wrong with you? Why you want to hurt me everytime?"

I never wanted to hurt her nor I will in future. But also she thinks that.

I said her what was in my mind " I'm not hurting you. I just want to talk but you are the one who is stubborn and I have to drag you."

I asked her to take a seat and as she sat she was lost deep in her thoughts.