0.5

Hoseok is laughing his ass off while Namjoon and I look anywhere but at each other.

Turns out Namjoon is younger than me by a month.

This awkward situation was created thanks to PD-nim.

I had just assumed Namjoon to be older than me, so I'm only partly fault in this, since I had no idea how else to ask. I'll blame Namjoon for this, since he does look older than me by at least a year or something.

Well, the thing is, I had called him oppa when asking if he could pass me a water bottle - we're currently at dance practice - and he did without questioning, when PD-nim said "You do know you're his senior, Hayoon, don't you?"

And that's how Hoseok ended up laughing on the floor, Yoongi sitting there with a raised brow and slight amusement on his features, while Namjoon and I are both just blushing in embarrassment and try to avoid each other's gazes.

PD-nim just shook his head, smiling at the scene and saying "Seems like you didn't."

I guess I won't look at Namjoon anymore until I leave tomorrow. Speaking of which, "PD-nim, can we talk about tomorrow?"

Being my new manager, he of course already knows what I'm talking about. He nods "Yeah, let's give them some time to calm down and then get back to practice."

I nod, blushing slightly when Namjoon awkwardly clears his throat "I guess we'll continue," Hoseok still snickering.

I follow PD-nim to his office, where he motions for me to sit down, still obviously amused by the situation I just got us in moments before.

"I heard you're supposed to be on set a little earlier than planned, so I decided to send you off at five thirty already, not at six. The director said you won't be needed a lot tomorrow, just for some kind of opening scenes, but they want to start with those early on.

"He also said that they'll need you, if everything runs smoothly, for about two or three weeks. Then you'll get a two week long break for when the shooting progresses in Japan and will come back here for that time to resume in practice. I'll get your schedule ready for then.

"So far, after those two weeks the rest of the filming will continue back in Seoul and you'll re-film scenes that didn't work out as they assumed for another week or two and after that you should be finished. The first episode is set to air on September 12. Any questions?"

"No, not that I'm aware. I will stay in a provided living area, I assume?", I ask and PD-nim nods "Yes, as far as I know, you'll be sharing a room with Moon Chae-won."

My eyes light up at that. Chae-won and I have been in contact since our first script reading and she's already grown onto me, so the prospect of sharing my room with her for the next two weeks doesn't seem bad at all.

"Thank you for everything so far," I say with a smile and bow slightly, to which PD-nim chuckles "It's my job to help out my future idols. Afterwards you'll have to go through a lot of practice with the other boys though. I think we should have everyone together by the end of the year, hopefully even earlier than that."

I nod at his words "I hope so too. I will go back to the others so I can continue practice with them," I stand up.

PD-nim nods and ushers me away with a flick of his wrist. I bow respectfully before I leave his office and head back to the boys.

On my way there I quickly send Chae-won a message.

hayhay: i heard we're sharing a room! can't wait!

I enter our rehearsal room quietly and watch as our new instructor shows the boys how to do something correctly and they repeat the motion just after.

Of course I don't stay hidden for long and Hoseok calls on me to get over there.

The instructor only nods at me and then continues with what he was doing. I catch onto it real quick and join the boys quickly in the choreography we're practicing.

I notice that Hoseok and I caught on the fastest to the choreography, while Namjoon and Yoongi do their best, but take a little anyways.

After an hour of following the choreography our lesson for today is over, and while Namjoon and Yoongi look like they're ready to go to the hospital for collapsed lungs, Hoseok and I still feel good to go.

Our instructor leaves us in the room to do whatever we please and I'm actually really motivated to continue dancing and I wasn't alone in that thought.

"Hayoon, dance with me. Freestyle," Hoseok says and I grin brightly. I'm great at dancing and following rules or choreographies, but out of everything, I like freestyle the best.

Namjoon and Yoongi watch us like we're crazy when Hoseok turns on a song from his own playlist and we both start to freestyle to it, taking turns with the spotlight and giving each other small breaks as we go.

All in all, we dance for what seems like another thirty minutes, before we decide to stop it there and follow Namjoon and Yoongi back to our dorms. The two of them had left about five minutes, or ten, after we had started free styling.

A little out of breath we now head back to our dorms, not far from here.

"How about you eat with us tonight? So we can have some bonding time, ya know, before you leave," Hoseok suggests and I grin "That sounds like a good plan. do you have stuff at the dorm or should we get takeout?"

"I think takeout is the best for the four of us. I don't think we have decent to eat stuff in our fridge back at the dorm."

"Takeout it is."