16. Before the Fall

{???, ???}

{???, ???}

"See? I told you, you couldn't do it Koro-chan," a voice whispered in a sing-song tone. The teen sat on a white couch, purple eyes glazed with mockery and affection.

Alone in the vast room, the teen continued to stare into space. Listening intently to the world around him, around them.

::

{Namimori, Japan}

What is this herbivore doing? Kyoya though tiredly as he saw the man's figure getting closer to him. Does he plan on striking while I'm down? So, pathetic.

The hell, who does this herbivore think he is? Molesting me this way, I'll bite him to death. Is he trying to parade with the ring? I don't care about this piece of junk herbivore, stop crowding dammit.

My vision is getting blurrier and my body number. No, I can't let this herbivore see me in such a state.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it."

What? Not a second later, Hibari felt his body getting lighter loud explosions rezoned throughout his school as he blinked his eyes.

Orange?

Yucca's eyes turning back to its usual purple Hibari snapped out of his reverie, quickly jumping back to make some distance between himself and his target.

Yucca observed the teen, slightly surprised by his remaining vigor he didn't move, remaining at his spot. Thinking about if the male was okay for he was still staggering and about his previous actions which were, clearly uncalled.

Yucca mentally scolded himself, what was I thinking? Reminiscing, about the old times?

He didn't have time to question his actions further because, the next moment, a tonfa came swinging at him. Reflexively jumping back, Yucca managed to dodge.

"I didn't need your pity, carnivore," Hibari growled, his complexion already looking better.

Ah, I graduated from herbivore to carnivore. How comforting.