32

"Set the horses," Taehyung mumbled to Hobi as he strutted past. The 6 boys and some guards started running towards somewhere while we two slowly followed them. A few guards were following behind us, so I felt a bit awkward.

"I-uh, can walk by myself, thank you very much," I told him, giving him a sheepish smile. I tried getting off but he held me tighter.

"No," He answered with a grin, then his faced turned deadly. "I don't want to put you down."

I turned to stare at the guards following behind us again. "Look, I'm okay, I can walk." I said again. Taehyung turned his head slightly and stared at me with pouty lips and puppy eyes.

"You don't want me to carry you?" He mumbled softly, as if going to cry.

"No! I mean- yes! Wait, what? As much as I'm enjoying this moment with you, I can still move myself!" I replied abruptly.

When I realised what I said, I hurriedly covered my mouth in shock. What the hell? Did I just indirectly tell him I love him?

"Look who's blushing~" Taehyung teased. There was a cheeky smile as he stared at me. He looked behind and ordered the guards to give us some 'space'.

"I want to talk to her privately," Taehyung told them, making them run off in the opposite direction. The power of a prince.

I realised we were walking in some garden and I was too focused on Taehyung's obnoxiously handsome face which looks adorable and squish worthy that I would like to volunteer to squish his cheeks everyday-

wait where was i? oh.

He placed me on a bench gently and sat beside me. I was admiring the beautiful scenery, yes- Taehyung included. The trees were shimmering from the dew although it wasn't that early in the day. The garden was so mystical and ethereal I could lose myself in it.

"This country has pretty flowers and herbs, so we trade pretty often for their medical herbs and vegetables," Taehyung explained when he saw me being so curious. I nodded my head slowly in understanding as I looked around once more.

I turned to him, "So, what would you like to talk about?"

He just stared at me for ...

"Um, I don't know how to say this, but uh- you know I like you and all, so I was wondering how you, uhm, felt towards m-me," He rambled continuously. I don't know why or how, but whenever simple things like this happen.. my heart just explodes in a million pieces and I want to break into a smile so badly.

You know, like maybe wrap him in a fluffy blanket and cuddle.

I'm whipped for him, aren't I...

"Hae Won?"

"Huh? Oh!" I realised I was dazing.

"I'm not a very romantic person, obviously, but I guess I do have a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny little crush on you..?" I answered him.

"LIES!" Someone called out. Who else, but Jin. Crap, no! Why is he here?"

"We thought you two disappeared, but being the genius that I am, I found you two lovebirds here." Jin claimed proudly.

"Okay, Hae Won. You gotta be honest with your man-"

"He's not my-"

"I'M NOT DOne talking!" Jin hushed me, shoving a finger in my face.

"Anyway, *COUGH*, Taehyung, I know you've been going to Namjoon for love advice. Hae Won, you would not stop coming to my room to tell me about how confused you are with your feelings. Let me help you two,

yA'LL ARE WHIPPED FOR EACH OTHER! So, please be honest and now- KISS!"

All of a sudden, Jin grabbed both of our heads and pushed mine towards Tae's, while he pushed Taehyung's towards mine. Our lips literally crashed into each other, and I felt an electric volt shudder down my spine.

I quickly released from his hold and my face turned tremendously red. Taehyung was no doubt blushing like crazy as well, and we two just sat there like two tomatoes.

"GOOD! Now, I want you to confess from the bottom of your hearts. 3, 2, 1!"

"Iloveyou!" We both shouted at the same time.

"What? I didn't hear that? Say it again?" Namjoon was walking towards us with the other boys following behind.

"Damn you, Hae Won. I can't do this anymore," Taehyung sighed with a smile.

Then, as if in slow-motion, his lips were on mine,

again.

You could hear cheers from the boys. And then a "UGH! I LOST THE BET!"

what?

His lips morphed with mine perfectly. Guess what? What is Love was playing on my mind again. Actually, no.

It's more of Love Scenario now.

-

a/n :

hii!! so sorry for not updating, ima lazy author :/ ok anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter because i honestly don't know anymore. thanks for reading :) leave feedback and btw my exam results all beat my expectations gasp so proud :"

thanks for your wishes and luck, you guys are literal angels ughh 🤧😪💕