thanks!

࿁༠༻
thank you.

wow, thank you guys so much for reading moments! it truly makes me sad that this book is coming to an end. every comment, vote, and read warmed my heart. thank you to those of you who commented on every chapter– knowing people read and enjoy my stories motivated me to keep going, and helped me to realize that my books aren't half as bad as i thought they were. the support on this book is insane, i can't believe it has so many reads! thank you thank you thank you.

࿁༠༻
other books of mine.

unfortunately, with school, it has been becoming harder for me to update my wattpad, but i'm working on a book "made to last," "the fall" (not yet posted), & one more unnamed book that i really enjoy writing. my other book, "meant to be" is also published & in the making, so go read that if you want!

࿁༠༻
questions.

this was my first book, my chapters aren't majorly edited— i only edit certain phrases or words. for this reason, the book is choppy and doesn't always make sense. someone pointed out that i moved where kenzie and the orlando's used to live from pittsburgh to canada back to pittsburgh, and im sure there's many other mistakes as such. if my writing was confusing you in any way or you have an unanswered question, leave it here and i will answer it to the best of my ability!

࿁༠༻
sequel?

i know it seems so extra to consider a sequel, but i really love this book and i have an idea for the sequel. please comment if i should write one or not! if you would be interested in reading the sequel, please don't remove the book from your library— i'll publish a chapter on this about the sequel and you will receive a notification. after that, feel free to remove if you would like!

࿁༠༻
i suppose this brings an end to my first book. thank you all so much once again, i love you all <3. new book coming soon, i promise!
ria.