Pinky

Hello my potatoe bitch gang❤️✨

How was your day? Mines was alright if you guys are wondering..

Now let's continue with the story.
~~~~~~

Adrien had a big and threatening scowl on his face as he walked through the halls with me, anyone didn't dare to laugh at Adrien's "new hairstyle". Except for me of course. Every time I looked at him a chuckle would escape from my lips and he would just glare at me, but like I knew he wouldn't actually hurt me nor was I scared of him, I didn't care about all the glares he would send my way, it made his situation even more hilarious.

As we walked through the halls, the memories from this morning flooded my mind. I remembered how his parents were so shocked by Adrien's change of style, that they literally froze for 20 minutes. They didn't move, talk, nor blink. They just stood there frozen. And Connor, he's brave enough to go to the kitchen as nothing happened, he had the guts to look at Adrien and snicker at his work. If it wasn't for me grabbing Adrien before he lunged at his brother, he might have killed the poor boy.

"Hunty!" Mel yelled as she walked fast towards us, she had Jaden hand in hand dragging him towards us. A smile crafted on my face and I unconsciously grabbed Adrien's hand and dragged him towards her. I didn't even notice the weird stares towards us by the people in the hall nor did I notice the small smile on Adrien's face when I grabbed his hands and intertwined our fingers.

"Mel!" I yelled back at her and as I walked towards her, I remembered what happened yesterday. When she was in front of me, I karate chopped her head and she let out a small yelp. When she was about to ask why I did that, I cut her off. "That's for what you did to me yesterday," she just smirked. And when she looked at Adrien, she couldn't contain her laughter.

Adrien just glared at her while she laughed, and Jaden was unfazed like always. Jaden looked at me, as if he was going to say something but then stopped midway and his eyes widen in complete shock. I looked at him a bit confused from his sudden shock and was gonna ask what happened to him, but he talked before I could ask.

"Hunter, is that a hickey!" He somewhat yelled at me, I looked at him a bit confused and that's when Mel and Adrien stopped their little bickering and all their focus was on me.

I was about to slap my neck in where Adrien was kissing me yesterday, but I was too slow because Mel grabbed my hand and looked at my neck. Her eyes widen a bit and then her shocked face turned into a rather creepy one... Her eyes narrowed to Adrien and her lips formed a small smirk; she walked towards Adrien and elbowed his arm.

"You sneaky snake, you took advantage that he was going to a sleepover and you claimed him then and there," Mel said to Adrien as she elbowed his arm. I was about to deny what she said, tell her it wasn't like that, but Adrien seemed to have another plan.

"Well, I won't deny that we had a little bit too much fun last night. His foot got hurt during the process." Adrien told Mel, her grin was getting wider by the second and I knew this wasn't going to end well for me. I sighed, catching Adrien's, Mel's, and Jaden's attention.

"Adrien, stop joking around with her, the only process in which injured my foot was when you were chasing me with a blindfold. I tripped and fell on the floor, remember," I told him. My words more as a statement than a question. He just rolled his eyes at me and then looked at Mel and nodded at her as if saying that what I said was true. Mel just pouted in disappointment, but then a gleam of hope sparked in her eyes.

"Fine, you guys may have not done the deed last night, but you still have a hickey on your neck. That means that there was some progress," she huffed. A small chuckle escaped Jaden's and my lips, she acted and sounded like a disappointed child.