Chapter 41

"So what your saying is Leven is trying to get Xander from you?" Jack says recapping everything I just said.

After we got back from filming we came in my room so I could tell everyone what Leven had said to me.

"That b..," Jackie starts but before she could finish, Jack brings a hand up and covers her mouth. When he thinks she won't say anything he removes his hand from her mouth but, we can all here the word she mutters under her breath.

"Leven won't do anything. She's saying all this just to get under your skin," Xander try's to reassure me but it's not helping considering last time what happened.

"Well last time you thought she wasn't going to do anything but she kissed you and look where that got us," I remark remembering the short time we weren't together.

"Yeah but we're still together meaning we can handle anything she throws at us," Xander replies kissing me on the shoulder.

I lean over and rest my head on his chest. I mean I guess Leven is older and you could even say she's prettier. But there's one thing I have that she doesn't.

Xander.

"Yeah, I guess," I murmur, closing my eyes to process everything that has happened today.

Why does she have to go after Xander? I mean he's good looking but so is Liam or Josh.

I'd feel really bad for them.

"Why don't we talk about what was up with Jack today," I say remembering what happened with Jack.

"What happened with Jack," Xander asks since he was the only one who wasn't there.

I look over to see that Jack's face is beet red queuing for me to start.

"Well," I start off,"We were looking for Jackie when we found her talking to Liam. Jack walked over there and threw his arm around her making a big show of kissing her," I try to stifle a laugh remembering what happened today.

"He was obviously jealous," I finish.

"I was not! Can't a guy just kiss his girlfriend?" Jack starts.

"Yes you can," Jackie says kissing him on the lips.

This is where I should be. Laughing and talking with my friends.

Not worrying about empty threats.

A/N: I probably will only do a few more chapters for this story in fear of dragging it on. Are there any ideas of a new story I could right?