22

"Wake up Jiminie, we're home."

   Jimin groaned and unbuckled his seatbelt with his eyes still closed. He threw his legs out of the car and made wobbly steps towards the house. "You gonna help get your presents out of the car?" Yoongi looked at the boy with a hopeful look. They met eyes for a moment but Jimin just frowned and turned back around.
     Yoongi sighed and grabbed the presents out of the car, placing them on the living room floor. Jimin was curled up on the couch in a cotton blanket. "Wan watch- the t.." The orange haired boy made grabby hands towards the  tv remote, Yoongi giving in to his request and handing it to him.
       The older sat down next to him and played with his fingers. "Do you want to talk about this....?" The couple met eyes.
    "Yes..."

~~~time skeeeeeep~~~

    "Your first appointment is in two days." Jimin sniffed and nodded in return. "It's okay baby boy, I'm not gonna force answers out of you. I'm not gonna do anything that makes you uncomfortable... but I have to help you. You want daddy to be happy right?" Yoongi asked quietly as he picked up the boy and sat him in his lap. Jimin nodded, his eyes wide. "Well, I know it's hard. But doing this could kill you Jimin. And that would make daddy very sad."
     Jimin, once again, nodded in understandment. "Tell me again why you wanted to start this in the first place?"
    "I-I saw your report thingy f-from the docta' and it had your weight. I-I was heavier dan you an-and a little can't be h-heavier than their daddy..."
    "Baby. It doesn't matter what your weight is. What your size is. What you look like. It's who you are that matters... your beautiful personality... the way you act. The way you think." Yoongi held the little to his chest.
   "Can you promise me that you will at least make a tiny effort to get better?"
    "Yes.."
Yoongi smiled. "Why don't we watch a movie in daddy's bed?" Jimin smiled and nodded vigorously. "Pwease!! I wan findin' Nemoooo!" Jimin bounced excitedly. "Okay,Okay. We'll watch finding Nemo."

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Can you make popcorn?"

~~~dramatic time skip~~~

   "What color is Dory?"
"Bwue!"

A/N: filler chapter because I'm lazy and I need to update this book

~Jax