Umeji Mizuguchi x reader

For NarinNiranXd
I felt weak. Stumbling on my own two legs.
I have to find him, before it's too late.
Red liquid pouring from the side of my head and mouth.
I want to feel his warmth. I feel so cold. I have to see him. Even if it costs my life. Stumbling towards where he always spends his time.
"Do you think you'll get away easily. "She said with a crazed smirk. I turned around. She was following me....
"No! Leave me alone please. "I cried. "Umeji! ""Your little bully won't be coming for you. "She said. She tackled me to the ground. You wouldn't think this stuff wouldn't happen at school.
Her weight was on top of my back. I coughed up blood. This is the end... I love you.. Umeji. That was the reason I had to see you.
She raised the knife above my head. I let out a blood-curling scream, when I felt the knife pierce my back.
Umeji's p.o.v
A scream echoed. It was close by. "Heck no. ""I'm not staying for this. "They left. I was about to run away with them. I realized that scream.. Sounded like.. (Y/N)!
Back to you
Tears. Pain. Blood. That's how I could explain it. My vision was getting blurry. I'm afraid to close my eyes. What if I don't open them again. I have to live for Umeji , my lover.
~~flash back
I waited by the Sakura tree after school. What if he doesn't except my feelings. I should just run away. He'll never say yes to me.
He's here.... "What is this bullshit?  "He asked. Uh oh, did I do something wrong. "I-I wanted to confess my f-feelings for you. ''
"Feelings? For me? "
"Yes.. "
"Well, out with it. "
"O-ok.. Umeji Mizuguchi I have had feelings for you ever since I met you. I know that must sound weird, but It's true. Umeji, will you-u please be my
boyfriend? "
"Tch. Why? "
"Uh, why what? "
"Why would someone like you want to date me? "
"Uh, well you are very handsome. But, people think of you as a cold hearted bully, well I don't. I think of you as a boy who is very kind, but wants to fit in. I understand if you don't want to be with me. "
"Y-yes.. "
"Y-yes.. Yes you would be my boyfriend!? "
He nodded. "Great! "I hugged him like there was no tomorrow.
I pushed that crazy girl of of me. "Umeji!! ""(Y/n)!! "I was shocked to hear his voice. Umeji was now in front of me and boy did he look bad a$$. Umeji swing his weapon towards the crazy girl. Knocking her out instantly. Umeji dropped his weapon and ran to me. "A-are you alright (Y/n)!? "Umeji asked worriedly.
3rd P. O. V
(Y/n) gave him a weak smile. I'm not going to make it, I'm too weak right now, I have not enough blood. The police and ambulances won't make it in time.... 
"Umeji... You know and I know I'm not gonna make it in this state. "She said softly. "What? (Y/n) d-don't-t say that. You DON'T know that! "Umeji yelled at her annoyed. "I do.. "She said unfazed by his loud voice.
She started coughing up her own blood. Her voice getting raspy. She was in the brink of tears. She looked up at Umeji. He gave her a look, a look saying 'Don't leave me. '.
Umeji was holding her like a baby. Tears falling onto her perfect face.
"I love you. Find happiness. Don't cry, my love, you look better smiling. "
He cried harder. (Y/n) had enough energy to raise her hand and wipe his tears away.
"I love you too. "
In a blink of an eye (Y/n) laid there emotionless.