Chapter Thirty: Pre-Prom

"Kara! Let's go! Lena and Maggie are here!" Alex bangs on her door.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." Kara opens her door and follows her downstairs to the door where Eliza is talking to both of their girlfriends.

"You two finally ready?" Maggie asks.

"It wasn't that long."

"Whatever floats your boat, slowpokes. We have dresses to look for. Bye, Eliza!" Maggie says, already out the door.

"Maggie! Wait for us!" Kara follows her with Lena on her tail.

Eliza stops Alex before she walks out the door. "Here." She hands Alex 100 dollars. "For Kara's dress and lunch."

"Thanks, Mom. See you later." Alex shuts the door and goes to the car where everyone was waiting. Maggie opens her mouth to say something, but Alex cuts her off with, "No, you're not driving. You're reckless when it comes to driving."

"Oh, I'm very reckless if you haven't noticed," Maggie says with a smirk, getting in the passenger seat.

Alex rolls her eyes at her girlfriend and says nothing as she starts the car and they all head to the mall.

They all walk into a store where dresses and suits were sold for events, such as prom. "Okay, I'm going to help out Kara so you help out Lena, Mags. And hey," Alex says, pointing a finger between Lena and Kara. "No. Peeking."

"Alright, alright, Al." Kara kisses Lena before she goes off with Maggie. "See you guys in a bit."

Alex drags Kara over to the dresses with her size. "Okay, I'll pick a few, and you pick a few. Then we'll try them on you."

Kara nods. "Got it."

After picking four dresses each, Kara takes the dresses Alex picked and walked into a changing room while her sister waited outside.

"None of these feel right, Maggie," Lena complains.

"Try this one on while I go look for something a little more you." Maggie hands her a red dress with lace on the collar and at the ends before walking back out.

Lena sighs while she tugs the frilly burgundy dress off. "Stupid... mac gille," Lena curses as she tugs it off with a sigh of relief. She tries on the red one with a dangerous v-neck cut. "Mags! You back yet?"

"Yes, and I found the perfect one. Abre," she commands.

Lena opened the door and gasps as she sees what Maggie held in front of her and she smiles. "It's perfect."

"You think it's gonna piss your mother off?" Maggie asks with a devious grin.

"Oh, hell yes. I am anything but a traditional girl. So, why not show it?" Lena grins back and snatches the outfit from her, eager to try it on.

After putting it on and looking in the mirror, she opens the door for Maggie to see.

"Lena, this is perfect." Maggie adjusts a few things then turns her back to the mirror, placing her hands on her shoulders and peaking out from the side of her, as she was too short to look over her shoulder. "You look amazing."

"This is the one?" Lena asks to make sure.

Maggie gives her a confident nod. "This is the one. Kara's going to love it."

After buying her outfit, the sisters wait outside for their girlfriends to come back out. A couple minutes later, they come out with Lena carrying a similar bag to Kara's. "Got what you wanted?" Alex asked.

"Oh, you bet. Your girlfriend is great when it comes to shopping," Lena compliments her as she gives Maggie a one-armed hug.

Maggie smiles. "Hey, anything for the Danvers sisters and the Little Danvers' girl."

"So did you get what you wanted, Kar?" Lena asks, motioning to the bag in her hand.

Kara nods. "It's perfect."

"Exact same thing Little Luthor said about her outfit."

"Is anyone else hungry besides me?" Kara asks sheepishly.

Lena laughs while Alex and Maggie chuckle. "Oh, darling, you're always hungry. I'm starving. Come on, let's go eat." She loops her arm through Kara's and pulls her close while Maggie and Alex walk hand in hand, bickering about what they wanted to eat.

Kara lays her head on Lena's shoulder and looks up at her. "I love you, Lee." She kisses her jaw, making Lena smile.

"I love you too, Kar. Always."

"Me too, Lee. Me, too."

A/N: Yep. Me again. Soooo school started. It literally felt like hell because the air conditioning was broken throughout the whole school. I'll be trying to update as often as I can, now that school's started. We have a few more chapters left, and don't worry- I got stuff planned out. Till next time!

Love, Lj