Thirty seven// Funeral

"Tim, my son, was a great boy." Amber said, tears streaming down her eyes, while standing in front of everyone in the big room where Tim's funeral was held "He was, so pure and kind. But I won't say I don't understand why he did, what he did. I mean he was a teenager and teenagers are weird, we've all been there. I guess he wanted to leave us because we were awful parents, me and Curtis. I am always working and I barely had time to talk to him about his problems or even about how school went. And Curtis, Curtis I guess had his own problems. What I would say if Timothy was here right now, would be that we are sorry Timothy. We still love you and we will never stop, you will always live in our hearts because you still are a wonderful kid. I love you."

She stopped for a moment because her crying got harder.

Jacqueline and Don were standing in the far corner, not even trying to do anything. Jacqueline was crying hard and Don tried to comfort her as quiet as he could.

The funeral was probably the worst experience they both had.

Jacqueline couldn't believe that she was burying her friend. Timmy, the boy that she loved to fight with.

She was not ready to say goodbye.

"And Tim, Timmy, my boy, had made a promise, that he once shared with me. He said, he's going to be an amazing parent, and grow old with his beautiful wife, and his healthy children, happy until the day he was going to die, because he would be too old and happy and everyone was going to be sick of him. But he wouldn't care, because he would have been with his wife and kids and all together they could be happy forever." she finished off.

~

Don and Jacqueline walked outside and found their mothers. They were talking together and that was kind of weird.

"I am very disappointed in you kids." Carol, Jacqueline's mum said, looking at them.

"I'm just happy you finally confessed. It was the right thing to do, you actually should have done it earlier, but it's better late than never." Monica, Don's mother smiled.

"I'm just feeling so bad for poor Amber." Carol explained "I mean, she lost her only son, I almost felt that once and it is terrible."

"Mum! Nathan is fine, stop it!" Jacqueline argued.

"I know what you mean, I don't know what I would do if my little Donnie donut, well you know, died." Monica said pinching her son's cheek.

"Mum, stop please." Don said and moved his mothers hand away from his cheek.

"And I'm feeling bad for Curtis too, I hope they find Elaine soon." 

"They will, I don't hope they will, I know." Jacqueline said.

"I hope you're right."

"I am."

~

"Finally we are alone." Don said and kissed Jacqueline neck.

"Are you sure about this?" Jacqueline asked "I mean we just came back from Tim's funeral and Elaine is still missing."

"You are stressing?" he asked.

"A little bit, yeah."

"Well, sex helps with stress a lot you should know that." Don explained.

"I don't know, Don." Jacqueline protested again.

"Not even now?" he said and started kissing her lips, then leaving her lips and making a trail of wet kisses from her chin until her collar bone.

"Alright, let's do this." Jacqueline gave in and let him take her to bed.

~

"They will find us, I promise you." Jack said. "Everyone is searching for you and Douglas is not smart enough to make us move somewhere else."

"I hope you are right." Elaine said, making herself comfortable on the basement floor.

"I am right. I just hope there was someone waiting for me too out there." Jack sighed.

"Don't worry, Jack. When all of this is over, you and I are going to find your sister, yeah?" she smiled.

"Really?" Jack's eyes shimmered under the faint lighting.

"I promise you. We will search for her, and we will find her and everything is going to go back the way it was." Elaine explained "Well, except from you being a drug dealer."

"I will have to search for a new job now."

"I'll help you, don't worry." she smiled.

"What should I try?"

"I don't know. But you know what I know?"

"What?"

"That we will have plenty of time to take care of this, when, you know, when we get out of here and when all of this is over. I overheard at the news that they found Tim's body and that his funeral is going to be today or tomorrow."

"Oh, that's uh."

"I really wish I could be there. After all it is all my fault that he died."

"It is not your fault, it is Douglas' fault." Jack said again.

"It is his fault too, I mean he killed him. But I will never forgive myself for what happened all these months. I didn't only cause Tim trouble and not only, but also Jacqueline, Don, you, my dad everyone. I am so sorry."

"Elaine, calm down, it is not your fault. It's all on Douglas so stop thinking about everything so much, okay?"

"Fine, i'll try."

Hello luvs!

I just thought about a really cool thing to share, I met one of my favorite singers, she's from my country and I really love her voice and I met her and I was like so she and nervous and excited.

But yeah, I'm a lame ass, groupie.

I'm going to go and die now. Bye.

See you in some hours. With the last three chapters and more information about part two.

Have a great day or night and byeeeee

xxx frufraki