Book 2?

Book 2: A thin line between Love & Lust 2

(Out Now !!)

(Out Now!!)

" have you seen a change in your husband behavior?"

" No. what is this about?" Paris questioned staring at the detectives that were before her

"where were you on July 20th? Do you have anyone that could testify on your behalf?"

" Me and my husband was at my best friend gender reveal party. Anyone that was there could vouch for us"

" Mrs. morales, what if I were to tell you that we have evidence that can send you to 25- to life in prison for being an accessory to a crime that your husband committed"

" I would tell you that you're lying and trying to make me falsely confess to something that my husband had nothing to do with and that If you plan on charging me, I won't answer anything else without having a lawyer present " Paris shrugged nonchalantly at them when in reality inside she was shaking in fear asking herself what evidence could they possibly have against them.

•••

" Elijah morales, or king as you like to be called, do you love your wife ?"

King stared blankly at the detective not making any move instead he watch how they studied him

" is that a no? Or a yes?"

King shrugged his shoulder up and down " I don't know, do you love your wife? "

" Yes very much, in fact we've been married for over 25 years" the man proudly responded back " you and yours won't make it to 25 years if y'all don't start talking"

" I don't got none to say. What am I really here for?"

" in a matter of months we'll obtain a warrant for you and your wife arrest, and then you'll face going to trial for 25- to life in prison. do you want to risk that? If you talk I can negotiate on your behalf and have the judge lower it to like 10-15 years"

King scoffed as if 10-15 years was any better  " We ain't do shit and you know good and well if y'all had evidence,  y'all mofos would of been came banging down on our doors. Now if that's all, I got important shit to handled." King said as he stood up from the table and walked outside

He waited by the car and seen Paris walking out the station

" They tried to get a confession out of you too?" King asked once they got in the car and She nodded her head " yeah but I didn't fold"

" Good. These niggas playing, they don't got the evidence they need to make a case. they just trying to scare us into making a confession, we gotta warn the others before they get to them"

it has been 4 years since king and Paris said their vows and now they are working hard to keep their marriage sacred and full of love but what happens when their past deeds starts to unravel and causes their world to come crashing down.

Read on to find out what happens when past deeds starts to air out, Will it be one man for themself or will their vows still stand for better or for worst.

( also comment some baby names for girls & boys)

¥¥¥¥¥¥

Follow me on instagram 🥹 @_queennnx

Update: 4/11/19