17

"We're here." Yoongi muttered as he opened the door and walked in, setting Jimin down carefully on the couch.

"Thanks again, I just can't stop thanking you so I'm sorry if it gets annoying." Yoongi was in awe of the last sentence but of course, he didn't show his emotions as usual. Yoongi wasn't the type to show what he felt most of the time if it included emotions that he felt that would make him seem weak or fragile. One of the reasons that he was like this was because of his childhood. Growing up, his house wasn't the best to live in.

With an abusive alcoholic father, and a stepmother that was in the same place, Yoongi didn't have the normal experiences that a child would have in a happy safe home. Yoongi's mother had died because of the abuse that she took from Yoongi's father. You see, before Yoongi was present in the life of his mother and father, his parents were just newlyweds and had just bought a house. It was perfect. New house, both had successful jobs, and both were content. It was almost the perfect family because as per usual, in any family, a child is always welcome.

It was a blessing. A real blessing because in not too much time, a child came into view.  Halfway through the pregnancy though, things between the happy couple changed. Yoongi's mother had left work to focus on her health, and Yoongi's father had picked up some extra shifts to accommodate for the well being of his wife and child. It was all well until they fired Yoongi's father from work and that made his father go to his dark side. He was devastated due to all his hard work being unappreciated and put all of his anger into drinking.

A lot.

His time was no longer consumed by work, but by alcohol. It turned into an addiction that then soon affected his family. He drinked to control his anger but it kept building up inside of him, until he had to take it out in another way. That is, when he became abusive. Yoongi's mother was still pregnant when she started being abused by her husband. All the abuse she witnessed caused health problems for her and the child, but alas, this story is for another time.

"Sorry to ask, but do you have some spare clothes I can borrow for the night? I really don't feel comfortable in these clothes. I don't like them anymore." Jimin squeaked but Yoongi heard him perfectly since Jimin's beautiful voice, as Yoongi described it, was the only sound heard in the apartment.

"Yeah I do. I'll be right back." Jimin gave a mutual nod as Yoongi disappeared into one of the rooms which Jimin assumed was his room. It might have been from what had previously happened, but what was minutes, seemed hours to Jimin. He did't like the feeling of being alone anymore. After about five minutes, Yoongi walked out of his room, already changed and with a white t-shirt and boxers in his hands.

"Why don't you take a shower? you'll feel better after taking one." Yoongi handed over the clothing and showed Jimin the way to the bathroom to show him which way lead to the hot and cold water, and where the towels were. After showing, Yoongi decided he decided he should cook something up, in case if the boy felt hungry.

"Don't think he'll want to eat, but it's worth a try." Yoongi muttered to himself as he took out eggs and bread. Yoongi wanted to do something simple. nothing that was too much, but nothing that was too scant. Something reasonable. It didn't take him more than 10 minutes to toast the bread and make scrambled eggs for the younger. Just as he finished setting everything on the plate, Jimin came out of the bathroom, changed.

He had the shirt on which was obviously too big for him due to the fact that the neckline of the white t-shirt slipped of his shoulder a bit exposing his collar bones a little. Adding on, the hem of the t-shirt reached almost down to Jimin's knees, which covered the boxers he had on. If you asked Yoongi to be honest, he would say that Jimin looked incredibly hot.

"Fuck." Yoongi growled as he realized that his crotch was starting to Harden. He didn't realize how good a t-shirt could be pulled off if you found the right person. He was so distracted from the view from the younger because he didn't realize that Jimin had been trying to get his attention because he didn't answer his question that he had asked.

"Yoongi? Hello? Yoooooooooooooooon-"

"Sorry what? I'm sorry I just didn't realize that my shirt could look that good and big on someone." Of course, Yoongi was being a flirt. Jimin nervously laughed.

"Stop~. anyway, I asked what this was about?" Jimin signaled to the plate which contained scrambles eggs, toast, and a lot of Yoongi's effort.

"Oh, thats for you. I made it. thought you should eat something since you probably haven't eaten and its not good to go to sleep on an empty stomach."

"Ah, thanks." Jimin walked over and sat on the opposite side of the table. It was silent so, Yoongi decided to check his social media feed.

Not much had changed since he last viewed but Yoongi decided to go through his followers and block those that he didn't like on instagram. Only the sound of a fork scraping against a plate and bread crunching filled the room. Yoongi oddly didn't mind the noise though. Usually, when Namjoon ate something Yoongi was easily irritated by the noises that he would make but for some reason, the noises that Jimin was making didn't distract or irritate him at all. In fact, Jimin could earn a medal because he was the very first person that hasn't irritated Yoongi just by eating. A few minutes passed and Yoongi heard a sniff.

He concluded it was nothing and thought it was a sign that Jimin was getting sick due to him being in the coldness with light clothing. Yoongi would give him an antibiotic before going to sleep and problem solved. The sound of a fork scraping against a plate stopped and so did the sound of bread along with it. After a few seconds, that when it started.

Sniffs.

Gradually building until Yoongi heard one every 2 seconds. That's when Yoongi looked up and found himself looking at a fearful sight. Jimin was crying. Tears strolling down his cheeks which were now a bright red.

"Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked as he quickly stood up and ran to the boy to give him a hug.