(24)

This was the first time a hero in training was baker acted. The baker act was a strong one on him because they didn't want the poor boy to hurt himself when the nurses saw all the cuts he had they wanted to help him as best as they could. So they treated him with all of the love and respect that they could. But his time in the hospital was short, four days only and not too drastic of a change only. He only has to take Zoloft now. He isn't being pulled up with meds but more or less being slowly persuaded with the meds to get better. He was trying his best to not cut when he got out of the hospital so now they're on his first day back at school.

"Izuku! You're back!" Uraraka yelled

"AH SHIT WE WEREN'T READY FOR HIM!!!!!"

"Oh I'm sorry, ha ha well I didn't mean to come in unwelcomed if you want I can leave I mean..."

"NO! You're welcome we just had something planned for you but we hadn't quite completed it yet. But I guess we had it done enough to go ahead and show you.." Kirishima said as he pulled a poster from behind him. ANd on that poster was a chibi version of Izuku on it and it said 'You're stronger than you think so don't hurt yourself'

"Oh my goodness."

"Shit he hates it"

"I LOVE IT!!!"

"Oh Nvm"

"He's so smol and so nice and i just love him the quote is so inspirational and-" At that moment Izuku was tackled by someone with long back hair and a soft scarf.

"AIZAWA SENSEI!" All the students yelled. Aizawa was holding Izuku as if he were a baby.

"My god as soon as I saw you jump i nearly passed out but now you're back and you're safe and you aren't flying down 6 stories i just, Oh god i thought you were gonna be pulled out of school, I thought I'd never see you ever again, did I tell you are like a son to me? Did I Cause I think you need to know that."

Izuku was sitting in Aizawa's lap as he cradled him.

"Well do you think that you could let me go and teach the class because i kinda wanna learn, but no packet work, I've done too much of that."

"Okay no packet work but I will be having some move around time where you can have some time to socialize with your friends again so yeah."

"Oh thats fine,"

"Well now that I know you're safe I need to sleep, So Everyone do what you want, If you see Izuku with anything sharp then wake me up okay night." Then he crawled into his sleeping bag and let the class catch up with each other and mostly Izuku.

Okkkieeee das it! I know I havent updated in a while but i'm going to attempt to update in school so like at 7:45 in the morning ish so yeah. Das it. HAve a great day/Night.