• Luke Out Below! •

: Ash's Outfit :

• Ash •

"Now remember campers, both occupants of the vessel must row as one." Ravi said. "Or you wont end up anywhere." Emma added. "I'm no expert, but I think the reason we're not going anywhere is because we're not in the water." Zuri sassed.

I nodded my head and dropped my canoe stick thing. "Our only chance of drowning is if the sprinklers go off." I grumbled. "Yeah. Where's the danger?" Griff asked. "If we capsize here, the worst thing that could happen would be grass stains." Griff sneered. Emma said something about her stupid clothes, and I began to doze off.

A bunch of air in my face snapped me back.

A helicopter ladder came down to the ground, and the one and only Luke came from it. "Hey guys!" Luke waved. "Hey Luke!" We greeted him back. Luke is awesome, he was the first one at home to 'accept me'. "You know the lake is over there right?" He pondered. I nodded, and glared towards Emma and Ravi.

I was so bored. But now that Luke's here, maybe not anymore!

We pulled back from our sibling hug, telling Luke how great it was to see him. "It's great seeing you guys too. I got a week off from summer school, so mom and dad said I could come." He explained. "It was nice of them to let you take the heli." Zuri remarked. "Yeah...'let me.' Anywho," Luke smirked. "Who's that new dude? I can tell you like him." Luke wiggled his eyebrows at me.

And now, I'm blushing.

"What? N-no..." I began, rubbing the back of my neck and looking down. "She didn't get to go to the dance, so he danced with her privately after."

"And he gave her flowers."
"Don't forget she stayed in his cabin."
"And how he called her beautiful."
"SHUT UP!"

"Speaking of him, i would like you to meet one of my campers," Ravi started, walking over and leading Griff to us. "This your brother?" Griff smiled and turned to look at me. I nodded yes, and Griff greeted Luke.

"Hey man. I've heard a lot about you." He grinned. Luke smiled and did that weird hand shake thing that guys do. "When he had Griff's hand, I noticed Luke squeeze it tight and whisper, "Hurt her you're dead."

I have the best siblings ever.

"So, what's up first? Zip-lining, bungee jumping, water skiing?" Luke asked, although we all know there's no way we're doing anything that fun. "Actually, next up on our agenda we are going to review the safe way to open a safety manual." Ravi cheered as he grabbed the safety manual.

"See, no paper cuts." Ravi rejoiced. "Look, Lou put us in charge of safety week, and I don't wanna disappoint her." Emma acknowledged. "Emma, you're starting to sound just like Ravi, except your voice is deeper." Luke ranted. Emma gasped, and Ravi just made himself sound like an idiot.