Damn

Saint Anderson

As soon as I got off the plane I went to the bathroom to freshen up and was on my way to the police station

As soon as I got off the plane I went to the bathroom to freshen up and was on my way to the police station. I had one goal and one goal only which was to get my siblings and bring them back to the A with me. I no longer cared about what Chrissy thinks. I'm not sure what happened but it's clear she don't want them.

"Hello, who do I speak with to find information about my younger brother and sister?" I asked the police officer that was at the desk. "What exactly are you trying to find out?" The officer asked with an attitude. Taking a deep breath "My brother was arrested last night and my sister was brought in with him as well. There names are-"

"Jordan Anderson and Londyn Anderson." The officer said finishing my sentence. I just nodded my head. "Well there were no charges pressed on Mr.Anderson and no reason to process him so they were both placed in a holding cell until someone from child protective services picks them up." The officer said.

"Okay well that will be unnecessary. I'm their older sister and I'm here to pick them up." I said handing the officer my I.D.

"Okay Ms.Anderson just sit right here and they should be out in a few." He told me while handing my back my i.d. "Thank you." I said as I grabbed my I.D and stepped to the side. I was not about to sit on these filthy ass benches in this precinct.

"Sainty?" I heard causing me to look up. There right in front of me was my younger brother and sister. Immediately they both ran towards me and we did a big group hug. "I missed you guys. I'm so glad you guys are okay." I said honestly.

"Ya hungry?" I asked them. They both nodded there heads. Taking my phone out I order and Uber to Jimbos on 116th street.

"So who's going to explain to me what happened?" i asked looking at the both of them. We were currently in a booth at Jimbos. They were sitting next to each other across from me. "Hello ya don't hear me?" I asked and Jordan sucked his teeth causing me to raise my brow.

"You got a problem?" I asked and he grilled me. "Yea I do. You think cause you got us from the precinct shit sweet? You out in Atlanta living ya life while we over here barely surviving huh? Don't call to check on us or anything. You don't know half the shit we been through! You said after school you'd come back but you didn't. What happened Saint? 6 years later and you left us just like everyone else. So yea I do have a problem." He said looking at me. "I can't even sit here with you right now." He said while exiting the restaurant leaving me and Londyn alone.

I didn't know what to say because what Jordan said was true. I didn't reach out to them. I sent them clothes and paid for there phone bills and shit thinking they were great but I never actually made the effort to see if they were actually okay. Looking up Londyn was silently crying. "Londyn what happened last night?" I asked my sister while grabbing her hand.

"Sheee- she found out I was pregnant." Londyn said and broke down. Quickly getting up I slide in her side of the booth and quickly hugged her. So many thoughts were going through my head. What did she mean was pregnant and why would that result into her and Jojo being taken away by the cops.

"It's okay you can continue." I told her while running my hand through her hair. "It wasn't my fault Saint he did it. He made me do it. I didn't want to get rid of it. It was my baby it was apart of me!" She yelled louder leaving me even more confused. "Wait so Chrissy called the cops because you got an abortion?" I asked and she started crying louder.

"NOOO because it was Lester's baby!" She said causing me to freeze up. "Londyn." I called as I grabbed her face making her look at me. "Did Lester rape you?" I asked her and she just nodded her head and broke down. My whole body froze when I heard that.

Lester was basically my mothers pimp. He sold her to his different friends so she could have sex with them and he takes all the profit. That's how me and my siblings came about. It was four of us. Me, Londyn, Jordan and Jalen. We all had different fathers, except Jalen and Jordan they were twins.

Lester was a piece of shit and only cared about himself. Growing up I hated being home because he was alway there. I never told anyone the things he did to me except my mother but she would just call me a liar and not feed me for days. After a while I just got use to it. That's why when I got a full scholarship to Clark I'm Atlanta I was so happy to get the hell out of here. But I always said I would make sure my siblings were good. Clearly I failed at that and now my own little sister was going through the same exact thing as me but 10 times worst.

"Jojo heard me and mom arguing and once he realized why he went straight to the room and started beating Lester up." She continued to say as tears fell down my eyes. Quickly wiping my tears I cleared my throat. "I promise he won't ever touch you again. Londyn I swear on my life." I told her as I wiped her tears.

"So the baby what exactly happened." I asked. "He took me to get an abortion." She said crying all over again. Hearing that broke my heart. My sibling were really going through it and I did nothing to help them.

"Londyn why didn't you call?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders. "You seemed to be living a good life on instagram. I didn't want to bother you with my problems." Shaking my head I was lost for words. The fact that my siblings felt like I wouldn't want to help them really hurt.

"Well I'm here now okay? And I'm not going anywhere I promise." I told her while hugging her and kissing the top of her head.

______________________________
A little glimpse of Saint's past life
How are you guys feeling about Londyn and Jordan's characters ?
Vote, comment! Let's chat !