The Guys meet Cooking.

Hi! So, I have an announcement. From now on, I have a proofreader! This one wasn't proofread yet, but from now on, my chapters will be proofread by meowdrarry.  Thank you so much!! Hope you like this small thing. Here's me trying to be an edgy teen on a plane.

Blaise Draco Ron Harry

Blaise
Draco
Ron
Harry

“Hold on, how many eggs?”
“Three.”
“I’m putting in the flour!”
“Wait! We need to put in the baking powder.”
“How much?”
“ It says here one tsp. So put in one packet.”
“How are you so good at baking?"
“I used to watch the house elves when I was younger. I helped them sometimes.”
“Wow. You were so kind.”
“Yeah, what happened?”
“It’s called a fucked up childhood Ron, ok?!”
“I’m putting it in the oven!”
“How long does it need to cook?”
“Twenty five minutes.”
“That’s so long….”
“Wait, if we turned up the temperature, wouldn’t it cook faster?”
“Ron stop being such an idiot. I have an idea. Turn up the temperature!”
“You’re so smart.”
“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY KITCHEN?!”

Harry stood in the doorway of the kitchen, gazing agape at the mess that had replaced his kitchen. Flour covered every surface. Even the boys were covered in flour. A bag of sugar was steadily emptying its contents onto a growing pile on the floor, tipped innocently over the edge of the counter. Broken eggs littered the floor, the sticky yolks forming puddles on the tiled floor. Dirty bowls and about twenty spoons lay piled up on the counter and in the sink. Ron rolled his eyes. “We’re baking.” He said in a duh tone. “It’s a chocolate cake.” Blaise added unhelpfully. Harry eyed the bowls of dried melted chocolate covering the kitchen table. “I can see that.” He said dryly. “What the hell is this mess?!” he cried. “It’s called a creative mess.” Blaise rolled his eyes. “You wouldn’t understand.” Ron scoffed. “Because you have as much creativity as a snail!” Draco shrieked defiantly. Harry sighed. “I really need to stop letting you guys meet up together.” He muttered. Then froze. “Why is the oven smoking?”